GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thekiwiguy
Carlotto
Carlotto
thekiwiguy

500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Empty
PostSubject: 500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)   500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

I took a few days off this week and fully intended to tour for 4 days, but rain wouldn't stop so only got to get out today.... Soooooo this morning i left the house at 7am for what i planned to be an overnight trip to Eastern Washington (North Cascades highway) I needed to be back on Saturday, and figured I'd get some weekday miles on the clock with no cagers (weekend cars on the road) Anyway, i had so much fun today, that i totally lost track of miles and before i knew it i had clocked up 500 miles in one day Smile Now i am home, in the comfort our air conditioned condo.... with panda eyes from the wind and sun, and HUGE smile on my dial Smile I have own the bike for 8 days, and she has 650 mile on her.. Boo ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: 500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)   500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 am

Love the North Cascades Highway, especially on weekdays... Sounds like you've got the GRiSO bug deep, it has a way of burrowing in.

Ride reports always benefit from some choice pictures along the way, but therein lies the rub. Who wants to get off a GRiSO on a brisk, curvy ride to stop and take pictures?

Glad you could get out for a nice long ride, the weather's just perfect here in Seattle right now for some riding, dare I say, maybe even too hot...

I'm going to try to get out for a good spin tomorrow.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
thekiwiguy
Carlotto
Carlotto
thekiwiguy

PostSubject: Re: 500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)   500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:12 pm

LOL - I am actually a super keen photographer. I took my SLR with me, but everytime i saw a viewing point, or a tourist marker, i was in the twisties, and had the wind at my back so didn't want to stop! Smile Yes, i am addicted, and was impressed with how well she can pack in a 500 mile day. The only negative i have about the GRiSO is its fuel capacity, and due to the fact that i was learning the bike on this ride, i was stopping more than i would have liked to fuel up. I didn't want to test her "on empty" limit out there. Has any here done that?
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: 500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)   500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 am

thekiwiguy
The connection has been made. no looking back now buddy.
Your mind will be saying when is the next 500 mile day coming up.
Enjoy

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)   500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

500 miles today - i'd say she is broken in :-)
Page 1 of 1