GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Halcyon Barend Mirrors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griso Tom
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Griso Tom

Halcyon Barend Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Halcyon Barend Mirrors   Halcyon Barend Mirrors Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:51 am

Is anyone using the Halcyon 820 bar end mirrors on their GRiSO. the mirror OD to Bar ID is to large. I may change my bars for some height too so what do you recommend? Thanks
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

Halcyon Barend Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Barend Mirrors   Halcyon Barend Mirrors Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:19 am

Hey, hello, Tom

I'm running the Halcyon 830, round, mirrors on stock bars. It looks like the 820 has a little different attach fitting though. If you're interested in changing the bars then the fit up will most likely be no issue. Keeping the stock bars I just used a belt sander to reduce the diameter of the fittings enough to slide into the stock threaded end bars. If I had some other machinist capability I'd have gone down that road but I just used what I had. Made it work.

Recommendation? It's your ride, make it what you want.

Plenty of riders have swapped out GRiSO bars so they'll be along shortly I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

Halcyon Barend Mirrors
Page 1 of 1