GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I want to introduce myself

Go down 
+4
BigTime
Street
Holger
VTwin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VTwin
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
VTwin

I want to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:37 am

...I hope someone at the forum can understand my beasty school-english from 25 years ago... Rolling Eyes

My name is Matthias and I'm a very proud owner of a '06 1100 GRiSO in black for two years now. It was love at first sight and I must confess, there was now interest for moto guzzi before. (buell xb9 or xb12 was what I'm looking for). 10000 km later, there is nothing negativ I can said about the bike, the GRiSO makes me smile all the time. There are two souls in it, a lady for cruising into the sun from some ice cream parlor to some other nice places, and a "steam hammer" for twisting through our winding streets here. I love this simply technology and the design and all the vibrations...with the words of my friends after bike-swapping..."it lives" Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greetings to all from Vorpommern/Germany and stay healthy...

stimpetta likes this post

Back to top Go down
Holger
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Holger

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello Matthias,

welcome here to the ghetto. I also have a 1100 GRiSO and have the grin on my face every time I drive.
are you also in the Guzzisti forum?
greetings to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

aus Bad Kreuznach
Holger
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:06 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Matthias! We're all GRiSO lovers here, you're in good company.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

stimpetta likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
BigTime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
BigTime

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:20 am

Hallo Matthias - Willkommen aus München.

Markus
Back to top Go down
VTwin
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
VTwin

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:51 am

Hello Holger, hello all others..

no, this time I'm only at the ghetto registered. Why? Mmmh...all the questions that appear was answered at this forum mostly. I think it's because only the GRiSO is in the focus here.

like Pete said...in "good company" Very Happy

cheers...
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 am

Herzlich willkommen, Matthias.

Dein Englisch ist super.

Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, was ich zum Frühstück hatte; vor 25 Jahren ist prähistorisch. Wink

Your "two souls" remarks are spot on.  I think you will find this forum extraordinarily helpful in everything GRiSO.  cheers

Best wishes for miles -- OK, kilometers  Thumbs Up  -- of smiles.

Bill
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:43 am

Wellcome Mathias. Greetings from Ankara / Turkey O own also GRiSO 1100 2007 since 2013.
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 am

Welcome Matthias from Bristol Smile
Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:40 am

Welcome to the forum Mathias. I agree with you: when you hop on a GRiSO there is no doubt you're sitting on a living, breathing entity, full of character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to introduce myself   I want to introduce myself Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I want to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1