GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Let me introduce myself

Go down 
+5
Street
paulbrice
lcjohnny
Chris W
Milan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

Let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi to all GRiSO owners, past, future and present. In the momment of weaknes,, almost sold my 2016. GRiSO SE yesterday. Sold my car instead and bought a pair of  Battlax S22.
Thanks again to everyone that shares their knowledge about our machines. My name is Milan and I am from Croatia but live in  France.   And yes,  I am a GRiSO owner
P. S. is it me or it sounded like  a  AA meeting presentation, 🙄,   never been on any forum in my life, no social media my end  so please excuse me till I figure out  how these things work. Cheers]

Steak, Oz1200Guzzi, Bill Hagan and lcjohnny like this post

Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 1:04 am

welcome Milan
ghetto

Milan likes this post

Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 5:13 am

Welcome Milan

Looks lovely down there - i love the Alpes Maritime

Jon
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 5:23 am

Yeah, that Napoleon road is amazing, going there next week, nice and easy coz new tyres and then in a week or two to Croatia with my girlfriend, around 1000 km one way, still no long haul experience on GRiSO, it better behave...

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 6:00 am

Welcome Milan....love the photo !
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am

Cheers everyone, feeling at home already...
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Tue May 25, 2021 11:31 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Milan!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Milan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:15 pm

Nice picture ... I'm new as well, welcome. (Australia). I lived in Monaco for most of the 80's. Did a lot of riding in France and Italy. Most beautiful places on earth. Enjoy. Tim
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:52 pm

Cheers Tim, did a 30000 km service yesterday and I can tell you that I am very satisfied, there's an ofiicial dealer here called Laurent Lachkar and has shops in Nice, Saint Laurent de Var and Cannes, for all you boys and girls passing through South of France look no further, these guys mean bussiness, highly recomended, ride safe and live long and prosper, cheers
lachkar. com

Charles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:35 pm

Hello, Bonjour Milan Smile

Bienvenue !

Good to hear about this dealer and in particularly if it is recommended.

Which shop did you go Cannes or St Laurent ?
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Went to the new one in Cannes
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:47 am

Croatia has some of the best roads in Yurp. France has some pretty good ones. too.
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:59 am

I agree , Croatia is one beautifull spot, Bikers are welcome
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:18 am

When we can travel again I'd love to ride in Croatia. Heard so much about it. Here in Australia, it looks as though we won't be able to travel abroad until mid next year ... can't wait. Cheers Charles
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:08 pm

I hope you'll be able to visit soon, keep in touch when you do coz its always easier when you know locals, cheers
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:14 pm

Very kind ... look forward to it. Cheers
Back to top Go down
BobW981
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
BobW981

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:48 am

Milan, welcome to the Ghetto ghetto

Bob
Back to top Go down
Milan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Milan

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:02 am

Cheers Bob

BobW981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BobW981
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
BobW981

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 am

Charles wrote:
When we can travel again I'd love to ride in Croatia. Heard so much about it. Here in Australia, it looks as though we won't be able to travel abroad until mid next year ... can't wait. Cheers Charles

I visited Croatia in September about 10 years ago with a group of friends, Motoclub Pompone from Italy.  We stayed overnight in a hotel in Rijeka, I do recall great food and a lot of red wine Smile  
The next day we rode to The nearby Grobnik circuit for a day on the track.
Some friends from Netherlands then spent a few glorious days riding down the Croatian coast.  The rest of us had a 4 hour ride back to the Monte Grappa area that evening, via Slovenia and Trieste. Very tiring after a day on the track, I recall there was a heat wave, and temperatures of 39C were cruel on the Brits.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1