GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Phone mount recommendations?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

Phone mount recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Phone mount recommendations?   Phone mount recommendations? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:26 am

Currently looking to upgrade my fossilized Garmin Zumo 660 with my iPhone X for navigation, speedcontrol alerts and music. Any recommendations of a good holder that also has an USB charger? Currently looking at the Quad Lock mount (made in Australia, it must be good! Laughing ) but it seems it's all plastic and quite expensive at that (looking at 135€ for the entire package, which does include a phone cover to be fair).

Also no matter what mount you look at, plenty of 1 star horror reviews of the the unit disintegrating on the highway or vibrations killing the expensive phone affraid

On a second note, I was thinking of replacing the Tomtom connector that lives above the ECU with an SAE connector to connect the usb charger with. Does anyone know if the tomtom wire is protected by one of the bike's fuses or should I insert my own?
Back to top Go down

Phone mount recommendations?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: