GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

new morimoto signals for fairing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

new morimoto signals for fairing Empty
PostSubject: new morimoto signals for fairing   new morimoto signals for fairing Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thinking about installing some of the small morimoto indicators showing in the rear of my GRiSO showing in the top picture on the front, in place of the big OEM ones. The plan would be to drill holes in the fairing, just above where the OEM one's poke out now. I ended up cutting the rear wires before the connectors and they were easy to get at. I have no planes to reuse the OEM ones. In the front, it appears that they leads go into the dash? Do I need to take the dash apart to get at them? The morimoto indicators have a resistor built in so I don't have to deal with that but they have unfinished leads. I guess I'd like some advice on the best way to make the connection. All of this is going to be behind the fairing.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: new morimoto signals for fairing   new morimoto signals for fairing Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:17 pm

Yes, the connectors are tucked up inside the dash rear cover. I had to remove my dash to get it apart. I ended up extending the wiring so I could have connectors tied up behind the headlight.

I made adapters for my front Morimoto's.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: new morimoto signals for fairing   new morimoto signals for fairing Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Thanks Mark. You sold me on these little lights. The ones I have on the back are great.
A buddy just put them on his Speed Triple after seeing mine. You should get a commission.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new morimoto signals for fairing   new morimoto signals for fairing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

new morimoto signals for fairing
Page 1 of 1