GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Airblade Fly Screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

Airblade Fly Screen Empty
PostSubject: Airblade Fly Screen   Airblade Fly Screen Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Has anyone tried to fit the Airblade fly screen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like the look and price, but wonder if it would mount up with the "universal" hardware supplied.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: Airblade Fly Screen   Airblade Fly Screen Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:29 am

I like the look of that screen, very similar to the British Dart ..http://dartflyscreens.com/en/v7.html. The wife had a dart on her old V7 Classic and will be fitting one to her Stone soon. However, I would be really interested to see how the Flycycle mounts on a GRiSO before i order a Dart for mine.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Airblade Fly Screen   Airblade Fly Screen Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 am

I like the Dart as well, but it looks like it's priced at $140 here. The Airblade is only $60, which seems closer to reasonable for a piece of plastic and two brackets. Not a bad gamble I think. But I'd rather not end up having to fab up my own mounts and spend time fiddling. It looks like Airblade is British as well. I'll poke around the web and see if I can find any useful reviews of the Airblade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airblade Fly Screen   Airblade Fly Screen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Airblade Fly Screen
Page 1 of 1