GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

spotted at Newcombs Aug 31

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Empty
PostSubject: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:11 pm

I was the 2nd black 1100 today

PS - and my phone photo upload didn't work.
The helmet hanging on the handle bar was green white and orange with four leaf clovers.
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm

I considered going up there today, but woke up feeling a bit off kilter, and never ride unless I'm 100% so I stayed home. DRAT! I did however, open the garage and just looked at the mighty GRiSO and promissed to let her fire consume me soon! Sad
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 am

I did a shakedown ride to test out my "dreaded" front end drop to Line 6 on my forks and It was AWESOME!!!!!
I felt MUCH more confident with my front end and I had a SCREAMING time blazing up and down Hwy 2.

DM
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
I did a shakedown ride to test out my "dreaded" front end drop to Line 6 on my forks and It was AWESOME!!!!!
I felt MUCH more confident with my front end and I had a SCREAMING time blazing up and down Hwy 2.

DM

Congrats on achieving your goal! Enjoy pushing the envelope while your young body allows. Just be safe out on Hwy2. It's lots of squids cutting on the inside! Wink
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 am

One of the guys I was riding with got caught in the aftermath of someone else stuffing it into a guardrail.
The guardrail guy got air-lifted out. My riding accomplice also went down and got a fractured shoulder blade. I had made it thru the section Of Doom just a couple minutes before all the Hell broke loose and I was sitting at Grizzly Café watching the emergency vehicles leaving Wrightwood.

DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spotted at Newcombs Aug 31   spotted at Newcombs Aug 31 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

spotted at Newcombs Aug 31
Page 1 of 1