GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd  Empty
PostSubject: ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd    ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:04 am

Started the Old girl for the first time since the winter-
Struggled to start (But not that atypical for storing it all winter in the New England cold)
SERVICE message came up > Checked the code ECU 45 - Bike was running fine, took it for a ~8 mile loop around the neighborhood to prance about.
Parked . Restarted and bike won't start. no click no nothing.

From looking at the ECU codes on the forum- this makes sense- being ECU 45 is Startup Relay Error - However what could I do to troubleshoot this and find out what is exactly happening and what I should fix

I have the Guzzi STARTUS INTERRUPTUS kit from MPH Cycles installed and have for a few years- I'm assuming I should check the connections for this- Anything else I should be looking at as well?
Back to top Go down
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd    ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:21 pm

Crisis adverted amigos! Relay managed to wiggle itself out. Re connected and all is well
Back to top Go down

ECU Error 45 - Startup Relay Error DC Grnd
Page 1 of 1