GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Introduction of myself.....

Go down 
+3
tinker
Pawel Spoon
guzzigazza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
guzzigazza
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
guzzigazza

Introduction of myself..... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:46 am

Hi All,
I am not a great post writer but I`d thought I should introduce myself and me bike.
Live in Germany, ride all countries in the EU - well mostly all.. I have over 45 years biking, all marks and ages - including a Harley :-).
Currently my garage has:
2016 GRiSO 8v SE - 56500kms. Just back from a 4500km tour of Austria and Slowenia - tops! had to repair the mode selction button - what a pain!
1970 BSA A65 - restored and in action again - next tour is scheduled July 2023! Yes, it is oil tight (99%).
1974 Velosolex moped - Attended the Dutch 75th anniversity meet in June! The Velo is a lotta fun - life in the slow lane. Topped 42kph - of course slightly tuned.....
1963 Honda c110 - in work :-)

Ok enough for now.
Cheers!

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pawel Spoon
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Pawel Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:24 am

welcome !
Back to top Go down
tinker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
tinker

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 pm

I like your bikes. Everyone should have a slow bike!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Welcome! Pics, please!

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
guzzigazza
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
guzzigazza

PostSubject: So here are some pics........   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:10 pm

So here is a pic of the BSA A65 (1971): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the GRiSO getting serviced before the recent trip to Austria and Slowenia:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pic in front of an old iron ore mining site (closed 1964?)  in the German midlands. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I`ll update with the Honda/Velo soon....
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:21 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, GG!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:33 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:43 am

Welcome to the Ghetto!

The GRiSO fits nicely in your 'eclectic' motorbike stable!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself.....   Introduction of myself..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Introduction of myself.....
Page 1 of 1