GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Stelvio speedo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Onewhocansee
Carlotto
Carlotto
Onewhocansee

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Does the Stelvio speedo have the ability to switch between MPH/KMH? It doesnt look like it to me & decent info is escaping me.

Taking the old girl to Spain next month & MPH speedo is gonna be a pain, will have a sat nav though but kmh speedo would be nice.

You'd think an tourer would have such a function?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:46 pm

Yes it does. In the 'Service' menu I believe. Stelvio code, from memory, 10695.
Back to top Go down
Onewhocansee
Carlotto
Carlotto
Onewhocansee

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Will that be the same code I changed after watching another of your informative videos?

Changed to summit I can remember easily I might add.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:59 pm

Onewhocansee wrote:
Will that be the same code I changed after watching another of your informative videos?

Changed to summit I can remember easily I might add.

No, 10695 is the code you need to enter the service menu on all Stelvio,
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:12 pm

Yup, don't confuse the User Code, which is the one you choose and the Service Code which is the one you use for accessing the OBD and dash functions.

Go into the main menu and scroll to 'Diagnostics'. It will then ask you to enter the code, that would be 10695, once you have done that it will open another menu and somewhere in that it gives you the options for Miles or Km, Farenheight or Centigrade plus things like the option to turn off the stupid fucking service icon.
Back to top Go down
Onewhocansee
Carlotto
Carlotto
Onewhocansee

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:43 pm

Cool , I do struggle a bit with the whole mode interface button thingy. Been trying to crack the hang of using Trip 1 & 2, but have been a bit like a cow with a gun.

I remember being a nipper in the early 80's & easily getting the hang of setting the 7 day timer on our first video recorder. (Said as only mature people can).

Smart phones & Guzzi interfaces are like Quantum physics to me apparently. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 pm

Trip one and trip 2 are simply toggle left and toggle right aren't they? Press and hold to clear and short flick of the toggle to scroll through the options, time, average speed etc. I'll have a squizz if I remember when I go over to take pics of the Stelvio for its 'For Sale' Ad. today.
Back to top Go down
Onewhocansee
Carlotto
Carlotto
Onewhocansee

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:16 am

Got it! It's a slightly longer held flick left or right. Was doing me nut in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stelvio speedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelvio speedo   Stelvio speedo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stelvio speedo
Page 1 of 1