GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Sydney visit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Sydney visit. Empty
PostSubject: Sydney visit.   Sydney visit. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 pm

Rode Red Bike down to see John and Nicole at Motocicolo in Sydney yesterday and gurned at the V100. I'm happy to say it's not as ugly in real life as it is in pictures which is good!

I was offered a test ride but declined as their shop is in the centre of Sydney on one of the main arterials into the city and there is nowhere to ride and experience the bike so I'd just be a crash risk! Anyway, even if I wanted one I can't afford one so what's the point?

GhostBullet and Clancy like this post

Back to top Go down
Christopher Wilson
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Christopher Wilson

Sydney visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sydney visit.   Sydney visit. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:27 pm

I agree Pete, the location on 6 lane transport road is not ideal and had me looking over my shoulder many times before pulling out but what else can you do when the journey starts and finishes there?
When I bought the Bellagio from Motociclo I had the good sense to test ride a V7 first to get to know the conditions and then rode the Wilderbeast 940.

And believe me, and this is my first Guzzi, being a big block virgin is not to be taken lightly in traffic.
Chris.

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sydney visit.
Page 1 of 1