GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Limp indicator stalk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

Limp indicator stalk. Empty
PostSubject: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:57 pm

G'day all, so spent a wonderful day blatting around the lower Hunter Valley North of Sydney on GRiSO today and when I got home discovered my rear nearside (left) indicator has gone belly up. Does any one have any experience or success in fixing these or has it gone to GRiSO heaven?
Linp GRiSO
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:25 pm

I've read about people using hollow pipe to reinforce the shitty plastic bit. You'd need to thread the wires through from the mounting end after pulling them off the globe mount.

To be honest I think the stock one are pretty horrid. On my bikes I've got 1200 Sport blinkers or Aprilia ones. They aren't as flexible but they don't seem to break.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:33 pm

Thanks Pete , I am happy to replace just need to find some might ask John at Motocciclo here ins Sydney to see if he has something
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:10 am

There are heaps of blinkers on EBay, the trick is finding ones that have the mounting screw hole and the wire hole spaced correctly.
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:40 am

Mario, at Thunderbikes WA supplied couple stems and a full blinker to me last year, he may still have some stems/etc in stock.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:47 am

Ty Ill give him a go
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:57 pm

Hey Pete< I don't suppose you have any spare do you? Having trouble finding any.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:01 pm

I'll check with Michael.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:05 pm

Update, Mario has got back to me,while the website said it had none he found one and I have purchased it. Yay! Thanks for the help as always Pete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limp indicator stalk.   Limp indicator stalk. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Limp indicator stalk.
Page 1 of 1