GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Empty
PostSubject: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:12 pm

great video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Used to be a nice place to go on the weekend about 10 years or so ago - Too bad the Port Authority cut off easy access to the shore. It was a neat place to kayak and truck camp before the port got so busy - close to the city but so far away. I miss that place.
Nice vid.
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks much Laker & Harry.

Fwiw Harry, there are a number of Guzzi riders in Richmond and Delta area. Come next season always up for a ride if interested.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Well... I'm more of a solo rider, (or possibly nobody likes to ride with me) but I could be up for a bit of back road scratchin'. Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!   Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hope some of you are doing this.....damn winter!
Page 1 of 1