GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US

Go down 
+3
The Saint
beetle
MVH053
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:49 pm

$700 for a standard service? Bugger me lonesome! It's not a bloody Ducati for fecks sake!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:05 pm

MVH053 wrote:
Wife and I went over last week to see that. Very nice. Just to clarify, I am still on a restricted license so I cant get one yet anyway.
I have always ridden dirt bikes here and some road riding overseas while living in Europe (unlicensed)

Thought it was time to get road legal. Currently ride a MT07. Have looked at a lot of bikes as you do when looking at your next bike. Just love the GRiSO. There is nothing quite out there like it.

When we spoke to the bloke at the Morrinsville dealer he couldn't even  tell me how much a service cost but thought it would be about $700 for a standard service. Asked him about the tappet problems and received a blank look. Can't say I was to inspired, hence all the questions I have for grisoghetto. I just don't want to buy a bike that after 10 000 km is going to cost me in a major way because of problems.

Cheer Mark
G'day Mark, yesterday I had my 08 GRiSO professionally serviced (valve clearances, TBs, fluids except engine oil and filter, and a few other minor adjustments and checks) for about a quarter of what you were advised.  All basic servicing is really simple with most things being quite accessible without having to remove large amounts of bodywork etc.   

You mention your current ride is an MT07.  While waiting to collect my G12 I had a very close look at an MT07 and while genuinely impressed with the little Yamaha was disappointed to hear that it is only available in Aus in restricted (LAMS) form.  How about Unzud, do you blokes get the full power version?
Back to top Go down
Andy in NZ
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Andy in NZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:07 am

Hey Mark
Look what popped up locally for you top peruse.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
May be worth a visit.
Adios
Andy
Back to top Go down
MVH053
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
MVH053

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:50 am

Cheers Andy.

I have already looked at it today. Checking service history tomorrow with dealer.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Andy in NZ
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Andy in NZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:28 am

Let the fun begin.
Good luck
Adios
Andy
Back to top Go down
MVH053
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
MVH053

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Does anyone know if there is a website that will tell me if a recall has been done on a GRiSO I am looking at and what wad done to it.
VIN = ZGULSE0099M112397 Engine A514323

Cheers Mark
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Email the importer. One would hope they have records.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US   Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello fom New Zealand. Looking to import GRiSO from the US
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2