GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Passing on an "old" ride report...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Passing on an "old" ride report... Empty
PostSubject: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Every once in a while you come across a nice gem of a report languishing out there in the interwebs...

It's a nice write up from a couple of years ago. Some of the comments are classic.

Ride Apart - I love the Moto Guzzi GRiSO

Exerpt:

Smitten wrote:
Dear GRiSO,

We had such a fabulous weekend together that it pains me to think it almost didn’t happen. You see, I need to start this love letter with an admission: Before I met you, I had no idea you were so special. I’d even called you the C word, lumping you in with bikes like the Harley V-Rod. But, now that I’ve ridden you hard and long, I know that’s not true. You’re a truly beautiful, truly unique, special motorcycle. I love you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 am

The lure of the GRiSO is like no other I've ever seen.

Right after she got her GRiSO, Jacquie let a few people in the Mass group ride it. One of them literally the next day went up to the local dealer and bought a red 8v. Another bought a Tenni SE about a month later and another, a couple of months later.

Like moths to flame.

Smile
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:06 am

Pardon me but...... "C" word???? I failed to divine it.

DM
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 am

One imagines 'Cruiser' maybe?
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Anyone finding the concept "Cruiser" and "GRiSO" as even remotely related, needs to surrender his motorcycle card and ride a Donkey!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
One imagines 'Cruiser' maybe?

LOL.
My wife and I did some demo rides at the Long Beach Expo.
After riding the Ninja 300 she SWORE OFF cruisers completely. What a wonderful woman.

DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing on an "old" ride report...   Passing on an "old" ride report... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Passing on an "old" ride report...
Page 1 of 1