GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

my GRiSO arrived yesterday

Go down 
+4
Pete Roper
wardentm
little750
boxerscott
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

my GRiSO arrived yesterday Empty
PostSubject: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
little750
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
little750

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:33 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:44 am

Hi Scott
Lovely
Enjoy and please stay on it.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:05 am

No pics available to me???
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
pokeyjoe

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 am

I can't see them either.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Same here...can't see 'em.
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Hmmnnn scratch

Will try again.

Chris

If you click on the right hand side chevron of the photobucket page adjacent to the "photo not found" icon they become available and so does the rest of meshite... unfortunately affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:25 pm

The reading of 11.5V on your dash does not look encouraging.
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:20 pm

ghezzi wrote:
The reading of 11.5V on your dash does not look encouraging.
What`s a new battery amongst friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Nice.

Welcome.

Confirming my ignorance of geography outside the eastern US's 48, I had to look up Roxburghshire on google maps.  Then to "terrain."

Looks as if you mighty fine romping roads for that new GRiSO.

Enjoy 'em.

Bill
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 am

Bill Hagan wrote:
Nice.

Welcome.

Confirming my ignorance of geography outside the eastern US's 48, I had to look up Roxburghshire on google maps.  Then to "terrain."

Looks as if you mighty fine romping roads for that new GRiSO.

Enjoy 'em.

Bill
Thanks, a wee sample of the roads in the Borders

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this link works for you. Taken with a drift ghost attached by suction cup to front fairing.

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:42 am

Great stuff.

I have decided that I could get used to driving on the left.

That said, passing on the right -- even in vids -- scares the feces out of me.  Shocked

As payback, here's one I've posted here before -- and, sadly, sans Guzzis; I'll work on that -- of a road that is, quite literally, out my front door.  Pete & Jude have ridden this during a visit in 2013.

SilerWinder

If I were to win PowerBall -- an unlikely event as I never buy a ticket!  Rolling Eyes -- I'd love to ship my GRiSO and ride sweet roads all over the world.  In the very long meantime, youtube will have to do.  And it's quite fine.  Very Happy  

Thanks for posting that.  

Bill
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Oh, nice winedy road, blue skies, those days are few and far between in Bonnie Scotland.

I bought the GRiSO as a two up job for our annual European tour, well Iberian peninsula (Spain). I will post some piccies and film of said tour with amazing Roman structures and ancient castles the GRiSO in frame.

Coming to USA next year for a biggie, (all things being equal) our son is now resident in Los Angeles. We are REALLY looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 pm

We are -- as they say "'round these parts" -- a "right smart piece" from LA, but you are most welcome to stop in if anywhere near the top of Virginia.

Bill

Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Congrats On the GRiSO Scott. Lovely countryside you have there. A fine habitat for a wild Italian beast. I'm in the burbs of LA myself. Lots of great riding around here too, once you get off the beaten path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my GRiSO arrived yesterday   my GRiSO arrived yesterday Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my GRiSO arrived yesterday
Page 1 of 1