GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New to me GRiSO arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Old rider
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Old rider

New to me GRiSO arrived Empty
PostSubject: New to me GRiSO arrived   New to me GRiSO arrived Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:13 am

Very Happy My new to me GRiSO arrived yesterday. I have been looking at the paperwork, there is a bill for the rollerisation and a bill for a remap it had a couple of years ago, the bike has been decatted, lambda sensor deleted. I don’t know which map has been added, it’s been done by bsd performance in Cambridgeshire here in the uk. I have never heard about bsd performance before but I will look them up.

Let the cleaning begin, what are you guys using on the engine and shaft to keep it looking nice
Thanks

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New to me GRiSO arrived   New to me GRiSO arrived Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:23 am

Old rider wrote:
I don’t know which map has been added, it’s been done by bsd performance in Cambridgeshire here in the uk.

I believe they dyno tune bikes.

Quote :

Let the cleaning begin, what are you guys using on the engine and shaft to keep it looking nice
Thanks

Every now and then, mine gets the hose. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: New to me GRiSO arrived   New to me GRiSO arrived Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:13 am

Congrats, sounds nice & all set up to FLY. I use Gunk engine cleaner on warm bike.
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: New to me GRiSO arrived   New to me GRiSO arrived Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:52 pm

Good days for cleaning are better days for riding!

Really nice, good going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to me GRiSO arrived   New to me GRiSO arrived Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New to me GRiSO arrived
Page 1 of 1