GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name

Go down 
+3
Steak
waterbottle
austin_22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
austin_22
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
austin_22

Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Empty
PostSubject: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Thought I would start a post about love, as our world could use more of it.

I have been a GRiSO owner for almost two years now and have never given her a name. This is significant because I have always named every car and every motorcycle I have ever owned. My first car was a 1973 MGB GT. I was 16 years old and was mesmerized by her beauty, she was short and sassy, she was fun, quick and certainly quirky and I named her Jessabelle. She had an 1800 cc engine with a 4 barrel Weber carburetor and an unforgiving Lucas electric power plant. She was a fickle bitch with weird electrical issues and every time I drove through a deep puddle the car would die because the distributor points and rotor would get wet and required manual drying to get her running again. She was British yellow with a black racing stripe down the middle and was affectionately known as the bumble bee car, so her name was not really related to her personality.

Fast forward to the 2013 and the 1151cc GRiSO who so much deserved a proper name, but I just couldn't name her. I couldn't decide what she was and was and still am so lost in her total confusion of purpose. Is she mean and lean and spirited? Is she sweet and powerful, yet docile and flexible? Is she in for the long ride or just here for a short spirited jaunt? I couldn't figure her out. Everyday I loved her and everyday she gave me something different, she reacted to my indifference and my single minded determination of the moment, she always kept me guessing. This is why I have struggled for so long to name her. Now, I think I have finally settled, errr, not settled, but rather, been led to, naming her Giada. Yes, that's right, Giada, the Italian chef who is so beautiful, so smart, so funny and and most importantly.... soooo sultry. The name Giada for me is dark, but beautiful, sultry but sexy, fast but slow and so, so powerful when it matters.

She is my mistress and is so amazing in all her ways.Even when she is fickle or temperamental, she still makes me happy. Her purr is so sweet, her power is there at any RPM and her prowess in the tightest of corners is so precise that I can never say a bad word about her. She is beautiful, she is powerful, she is forgiving and she is always in the spotlight, in my mind and in the world at large. She makes no apologies and asks for nothing. She just provides pure joy at every turn and every straight away. Her name is Giada and she is the ghost of the Black Devil in female form.

This is my love story and Giada is her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Your one (love) sick puppy.
As I began reading your second para I pondered what I would call my GRiSO (if I had one).
Nigella (Lawson) sprang to mind, dark, beautiful, sultry .................... great minds think alike.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

You two need to get a room Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:52 am

What! Me and Nigella? Razz bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:45 am

Half way through, I thought you were going to call it "mom"...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 am

Yeah... Names for bikes ......I call my bike  the ......GRiSO ......Mostly because no one else has one here ..in a city of just over a million there are probably 4 others .
never was one for naming my bikes though , I have called my Ducati a SOB occasionally .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:24 am

austin_22 wrote:
...Her name is Giada and she is the ghost of the Black Devil in female form.

Plus, she has really big...teeth.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:12 pm

She may be he ???
Back to top Go down
austin_22
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
austin_22

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Street.... Yes, she has really big..... teeth. Just like by GRiSO. Haha. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Street wrote:
austin_22 wrote:
...Her name is Giada and she is the ghost of the Black Devil in female form.

Plus, she has really big...teeth.

kinda scary teeth actually
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:51 pm

I like a big mouth, or a big nose, whatever... I like interesting faces.

Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 pm

I think Nigella is less of a barracuda, but she still has big ....................... bits.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Call my Grisso "DD" for double demeits. Take her out on the double points holiday weekends (also stands for a large womens cup size if you get my drift)..
Call My 2016 BMW R1200R "DT" for "Droopy Tits"
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:53 pm

ghezzi wrote:

I think Nigella is less of a barracuda, but she still has big ....................... bits.
Are you sure it's not for her love of the white powder ? No, not the flour Razz
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Talcum?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name   Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why I love my GRiSO and why she deserves a name
Page 1 of 1