GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO review in Cyclenews

Go down 
+4
Street
beetle
Steak
bioman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

GRiSO review in Cyclenews Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:23 pm

"But the GRiSO, born of the impossibly beautiful lands of Lake Como in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region, is a different involvement. If riding an H2 is akin to chatting to the T1000’s two-wheeled spin off, riding a GRiSO is like sipping a Limoncello with Marlon Brando."

A very minimalist "quick spin" but the guy really likes the GRiSO: review
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Fer fuck sakes... I appreciate the author's fawnings, but seriously...

Douche Wanker wrote:
Nail the throttle at 65 mph on the freeway in sixth and there’s torque by the barrel, even if the gearbox is best used once and left to its own devices. The GRiSO can play the game at traffic lights well enough, but hammer the throttle hard at standstill and you’ll really know about the piston pull and push. Snatch second gear like you’re going for the win at Daytona and the right side of the GRiSO tries to rotate around the left as the power makes its way from the production end to the business end of the driveshaft.

FFS, is he a 98 lb seismograph??? What a turd.

Even if they "want" to get it, they still don't get it.

No wankers allowed in the ghetto.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

And then there's this...

Hipster Autoflogger wrote:
One thing that struck me during my time with the GRiSO was the fact that the custom crowd has largely ignored it. With most people’s tolerance for poorly modified SR400s and CB750s pretty much maxed out, I can’t for the life of me think why, okay, maybe not a brand-new GRiSO, but at least the old four-valver hasn’t been at the forefront of the minds of customizers who actually know what they’re doing, because this is a unique machine in every sense of the word and a custom GRiSO bobber, café racer, hell, even ’70s superbike endurance tribute would look awesome.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

Step back from the GRiSO...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:35 pm

At least he got this part right...

Ounce of Redemption wrote:
I truly did enjoy my time with the 2016 Moto Guzzi GRiSO 8V SE. It’s not a bike that takes a while to love, it’s one you either immediately love or hate. Thankfully for me it was the former—it’s got character to burn, and an old world charm that’s so authentically Italian, yet it’s a current model machine. That’s no easy feat to accomplish.

The GRiSO, he speaks to you, no? It is our motto after all.

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Eek.

Tell us you really think, Steve..... cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Don't mess with our Steak Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2016 3:18 am

We should start an online motorcycle e-zine review of reviewers.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2016 6:07 am

I never subscribed to any magazines because of this.
If I'm gonna spend money on paper that isn't worth reading then I rather stick with toilet paper. LOL
Back to top Go down
relayer
Carlotto
Carlotto
relayer

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm willing to give him a pass, seems to know how to ride at least...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO review in Cyclenews   GRiSO review in Cyclenews Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO review in Cyclenews
Page 1 of 1