GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motormike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Motormike

It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Empty
PostSubject: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Well, It's amazing what the correct parts will do.  Got the GRiSO up and running with the correct "A" roller kit installed.  No leaks, no runs, no errors.  As you may recall, my first attempt with the wrong kit resulted in my bike doing a fine impression of the Exxon Valdez.  I have yet to re-set the TPS, but the bike seems to be running fine.  Pulls strong with no popping on decel.  I do have a question.  What model ECU does the 2012 use?  The reason I ask is, I have the TecnoResearch Centurion M software loaded on my laptop and believe it will work to re-set the TPS, but I need to know what series ECU to select on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Magneti Marelli 5AM - all the same in GRiSOs
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 pm

The centurion will do the TPS and self learners I believe but it's a fairly crappy tool. Download and donate to Guzzidiag and you'll have a far better tool option.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am

What happened to the 'B' kit? If you want to offload it I'll be interested if the price is right. Yes, you won't recoup the full cost but it could help someone else.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Motormike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Motormike

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Pete, PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)   It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's Alive! (A fine mess, part III)
Page 1 of 1