GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Went to Slim's GreaseBALL II Rally yesterday at Slim's Last Chance, not a single GRiSO in attendance, the only Guzzi was my California sidecar rig.  There was plenty of other silliness on display though:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Silliness indeed. Some is sad, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. Thanks Pete.
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 am

next sat 19th will be at gordonvale for a bike show great pyramid race sgt wilco is here call me 0424295880 love to catch up and meet grisos are thin on the ground up here will give wilco a call
Back to top Go down
fredfrenzy
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
fredfrenzy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 pm

My wife can't ride anymore (vertigo), so I have to haul the GRiSO when we go camping. This is Bass Lake in the foothills of the Sierra's close to Yosemite. Lots of wonderful roads up and down through the foothills. I'd get up every morning early for a 2-3hour rip through the twistiest and be back in time for lunch and an afternoon at the Lake. Another wonderfull part of California...lots of cool little towns sprinkled in the foothills.

Back to top Go down
cbxtc6
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cbxtc6

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Garage cleaning day.  Checked tire pressures,fluid levels,started, and rode all 7 cheers
Back to top Go down
not-fishing
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
not-fishing

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Put a new seatcover on my G11 for the second time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great deal at $50 US.

I learned a lot from the first time -- use and air stapler, repeatedly heat in the sun to make pliable, don't use pliers to help seat the staples because you used the wrong stapler.

The problem now is that I can see little "imperfections of installation" that I know I could fix.  

Well maybe next time I recover the seat.
Back to top Go down
Hacky
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Hacky

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Attended a Guzzi "Ride the Range" test ride day at the Old Road Cafe on the Old Pacific Highway near Mount White. Test rides where conducted in groups of about 10 bikes of varying models led by a designated Guzzi rep and the same at the tail end. Speed was capped although we snuck up to 75 KPH at one brief stage.

I got to ride the Auduace and V7 111 Racer.

The Auduace requires a different riding style to avoid scrapping the pages as I soon found out after the first left and ride hand bends. The Auduace seat is heaven. With the feet so forward a cruiser style bike for me felt unnatural. Not yet ready for a cruiser.

The V7 racer with Ohlins shocks is a nice bike to look at and feels far more natural to ride. Would like to ride one at my own pace though but I think the suspension, especially the front, would soon found wanting.

I should add that I rode the Auduace, a few minutes later I then rode the V7 and then I jumped onto my GRiSO to ride home. Wow how lucky are we to have this great bike and especially the motor. Way more responsive than even the 1400. The GRiSO handles way better too as far as I could tell from the controlled test ride, although I do have Matris upgraded suspension.

Nice way to spend a sunny winters afternoon.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Went to watch BSB (British Super bIkes) at Cadwell park , just up the road. Another GRiSO parked next to mine. When i got back two guys were looking at them and it turned out they also had one, that they had ridden to Cadwell that day.

I gave them the rundown of rolleriastion, as the bike is a 2010 with 2000 miles on the clock, but purchased privately and no mention was made if it! Suggested they ride it home and investigate and join this forun!

Just read this again and cleared up the typos!

Last edited by sidrat on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Hacky wrote:
Attended a Guzzi "Ride the Range" test ride day at the Old Road Cafe on the Old Pacific Highway near Mount White. Test rides where conducted in groups of about 10 bikes of varying models led by a designated Guzzi rep and the same at the tail end. Speed was capped although we snuck up to 75 KPH at one brief stage.

I got to ride the Auduace and V7 111 Racer.

The Auduace requires a different riding style to avoid scrapping the pages as I soon found out after the first left and ride hand bends. The Auduace seat is heaven. With the feet so forward a cruiser style bike for me felt unnatural. Not yet ready for a cruiser.

The V7 racer with Ohlins shocks is a nice bike to look at and feels far more natural to ride. Would like to ride one at my own pace though but I think the suspension, especially the front, would soon found wanting.

I should add that I rode the Auduace, a few minutes later I then rode the V7 and then I jumped onto my GRiSO to ride home. Wow how lucky are we to have this great bike and especially the motor. Way more responsive than even the 1400. The GRiSO handles way better too as far as I could tell from the controlled test ride, although I do have Matris upgraded suspension.

Nice way to spend a sunny winters afternoon.

A good day - the expected gale force winds didn't show, thankfully. A very popular place, especially in the morning. The only GRiSO I caught a glimpse of was a red one in the morning. I was impressed with the suspension on the V7III Racer (Ohlins are stock & seemed be be set up just right for me). Much better than the V7II Racer demo and better than the Gazi's & the Ikons on my other V7's (none of them mono shock bikes) on those harsh bumps on the old road. Completely disenchanted by the V9.
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Took a hundred mile ride to Baxter cycle in Marne IA today, their annual open house. Well known in the British bike circle, used to be a Guzzi dealer. Great weather and nice 2 lane roads all the way. No GRiSO's but a good showing of other guzzies, and some cool other bikes. GRiSO ran great, it likes 80mph, but varied my speed between 70 and 100, still breaking it in.
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]pg" />
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Friends turn up and fill up your garage, there really is a GRiSO at the back of the garage!!
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

MalG wrote:
A good day - the expected gale force winds didn't show, thankfully. A very popular place, especially in the morning. The only GRiSO I caught a glimpse of was a red one in the morning. I was impressed with the suspension on the V7III Racer (Ohlins are stock & seemed be be set up just right for me). Much better than the V7II Racer demo and better than the Gazi's & the Ikons on my other V7's (none of them mono shock bikes) on those harsh bumps on the old road. Completely disenchanted by the V9.

I went there with GRiSO, but being black you might have missed him in the shadows. I did not ride any of the dealer bikes though the Cali's are tempting.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi Converted Duc. couldn't miss a lovely GRiSO anywhere mate.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
swagzz
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
swagzz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 am

Picked this up on Tuesday with 0 ks on it.
Replacement for my G11 that met an untimely demise due to the Holden effect.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 am

Noice!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:57 am

Lucky bastard ..................
Back to top Go down
swagzz
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
swagzz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 am

All the above.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:31 am

Congrats...that's a real "looker"!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Sweet!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next