GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Question for the PNW guys...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Question for the PNW guys... Empty
PostSubject: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:53 am

Most specifically Steak and Pete!

Has Greg still got the wreckage of Pinko?

Thing is that this bike of Mark'S's is far too good to wreck out. Problem arises that it's frame and VIN can never be re-registered BUT with changes to import regs I can probably bring in a frame from anywhere and get it complianced here which means that the bike could live and breathe again!

Given Greg's disinterest in modern bikes perhaps he'd be willing to pass the carcass on to one of you and you could either crate it up, (What remains of it.) and send it to me, (I have some other shit I need shipping over as well.) or just strip it and send me the frame with the other shit.

That way I can build a 'Frankengriso' out of the two wrecks and another one will live again!

Pete

PS. For those who don't understand what I'm blithering about? Pinko was a real cheap GRiSO I picked up in 2010 and rode around the USA for a bit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:42 am

Hello Pete,

I can certainly ask Greg, sure sounds like a worthy and reasonable thing to do. Too bad you didn't suggest this earlier as Pedro, Street, and myself were all over a Greg's for a delicious food bash this past Saturday evening.

I didn't notice if the Pinko carcass was still locked up out in the alleyway, but I will try to get an answer.

Do you still have his contact information? Send me a PM with the best email to reach you.

Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Last I heard Pinko was moved to Patrick Rousch's house, but I never got a clear answer on what they/he intended to do with it. I don't know if Greg gave it to him, sold it to him, whether Patrick was planning to part it out, rebuild it, build his own FrankenGriso...no idea.

I'd be happy to contact Greg too, but I'll let Steve take the lead and stay out of the way unless you need me to get involved further.

Pete

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:15 pm

I don't know about the Rousch business, but I heard back from Greg and he says he's willing to work with you on it Pete. He wants you to contact him directly. I'll PM you with his email address.

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Sounds like Pinko may once again rise from the grave, just in time for Easter. It truly is a miracle!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 am

Pete Roper, have you decided against this plan? Have you given Greg a heads up? Let me know so that I can circle around with him before he moves on the plan.

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:16 am

Steve, I haven't decided anything yet. I'll contact Greg later today, I just haven't had time to do a lot other than chase my tail today.....
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 pm

No worries, I thought you nixed the idea in the parting out thread down in the Mercato...

Don't mind me.

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm just vascating as usual Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the PNW guys...   Question for the PNW guys... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Question for the PNW guys...
Page 1 of 1