GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New Guy on the block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimC
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
TimC

New Guy on the block Empty
PostSubject: New Guy on the block   New Guy on the block Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 am

Glad to find a good forum for the GRiSO....
I have been a Guzzi owner since 1970...currently have a 1969 Ambassador, and a 2000 Jackal. My GrisoSE (green) is being prepared for me by Guzzi guru Todd Eagan in Malibu. It is getting a Power Commander and Auto-Tune...after market exhaust, and a few other goodies. I hope to pick it up in a couple of weeks.
I had a Centauro, and I love the "hooligan" Guzzis, so when the GRiSO came out, I knew it would have to be mine one day.

I am in Las Vegas, Nevada....retired Navy (Gunner's Mate Chief) and retired from the police dept. (Jail Sergeant)
Motorcycles is my main hobby....very big fan of Speedway, both in the US and the GP and SWC series in Europe. I try to get to races in California whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New Guy on the block   New Guy on the block Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 am

Welcome to the ghetto Tim.  Hope you'll enjoy your new GRiSO!  I may be swinging through Vegas in a couple of weeks on the way back from a Utah parks loop.

We love our GRiSOs here, so post up some photos when your's touches down in Vegas. Too bad you didn't check here earlier, we've got a couple-few Power Commanders w/Autotune modules available for cheap in the Mercado.

Viva!   Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Guy on the block   New Guy on the block Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto,
We Got Fun and Games.

So if you ever happen to mosey down the superslab on the way to do Guzzi Rides I can rendevouz with you on the way down.

DM
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: New Guy on the block   New Guy on the block Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:39 am

Hi Tim Welcome
Speedway!
Those guys have big balls, and great to watch.
We have a couple of Australian world champs as well.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy on the block   New Guy on the block Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Guy on the block
Page 1 of 1