GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

suspension upgrades

Go down 
+3
avgpetro
waterbottle
harrytief
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harrytief
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
harrytief

suspension upgrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harrytief
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
harrytief

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I've included some pics of my mini GRiSO. Lovely bike that makes[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
me happy while it pulls my arms off.
Back to top Go down
harrytief
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
harrytief

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
harrytief
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
harrytief

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
harrytief
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
harrytief

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 pm

SWEEEET!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Recognizing that the stock rear shock is not optimum, what would you recommend as far as settings on the stock shock for a 90kg rider?  What would be the sag recommendations?  Also, what weight shock spring would be appropriate for my weight and where can it be purchased?  I've seen multiple cautions about having the correct size spring so will want to ensure I buy a spring that will fit.  I've changed out the fork springs and shock spring on my Beta and KTM dirt bikes so have some familiarity with that job.  

Ignore all this.  I wrote it when I was tired (I know what rider sag should be) and before I spent a few more days reading all the posts I could find on suspension matters. I understand that changing the spring on a stock GRiSO shock will still result in a sub-optimal solution so my first suspension upgrade (other than using the Ghezzi method to improve the stock setup) will be to buy a new or used Stelvio shock or a Hagon shock built to Stelvio specs (thanks to Sidrat sharing that info).

Alden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suspension upgrades   suspension upgrades - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

suspension upgrades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2