GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How much can a GRiSO take?

Go down 
+17
waterbottle
il Postino
GHTE
Grisonut
LBC Tenni
Overholt13
Papa Lazarou
odder
Bill Hagan
motor-timothy
anguscameron1966
sidrat
wyno
Pete Roper
beetle
Nobleswood
stdunkel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
il Postino
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
il Postino

How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:09 am

Sorry to hear about the wreck, and I am glad you are recovering with just bruises.  I have a '14 8V SE with the same paint, and those pics hit close to home when I viewed your damaged bike.

I had a 1986 VFR that I crashed at Laguna Seca Raceway in California.  What I don't admit to people is that the wreck happened at 5mph on gravel along a back access road as I was returning from event parking.  Somehow, it just sounds more impressive without those details... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Glad your on the mend Stefan, Hope you don't get too discouraged and we see you on another GRiSO soon Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:06 am

I used the GRiSO to begin the indoctrination of my grandson. Little bugger said whoaaa with a manly guy total sound, and sat on the bike like a boss. Even though it was 20 degrees in the garage he kept wanting to go back out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

Let me help the little dude up...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:08 pm

So cute! Have to start them when young. Just don't let him lick any greasy fingers!
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Yep get them onto bikes when they are young.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
stdunkel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
stdunkel

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 am

Hehe, he looks damn comfortable up there ;-)
Back to top Go down
stdunkel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
stdunkel

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 am

Life is too short to be GRiSOless. Thanks to Charlie's knees I'm back on top and happy.
Now it's just my recovery that needs to follow.

This is my GRiSO's fate: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe it can help someone. If anyone is bidding, I would contribute and take the tools, rims and tyres ;-)
I only found out recently that the salvage value was AUD$800 ;-(
Back to top Go down
george5421
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
george5421

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am

Just saw this. Sorry man. Last spring I was hit from behind by a car doing @90mph, I was doing 65mph. My forcefield CE 2 armor did the trick.But broke both legs severely, dislocated shoulder. Everything protected was fine!! Were those the HB crash protection?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much can a GRiSO take?   How much can a GRiSO take? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How much can a GRiSO take?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2