GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Well I saw one today!

Go down 
+9
rboe
Street
motor-timothy
anguscameron1966
LBC Tenni
Diablo Loco
beetle
sidrat
Pete Roper
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Well I saw one today! Empty
PostSubject: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 am

Going the other way on the Albany Highway going towards Perth. A black 1100, possibly an 850, we were whizzing the other way and I was scrunched up in the back of Erika’s Suzuki Jimny jocolor so I didn’t get a good look.

Arthur River is almost equidistant between Albany and Perth. The highway is virtually straight as an arrow! Really boring country for a GRiSO. Mind you a GRiSO can make any ride fun!

Pete
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:47 am

i saw one today too, a 13 plate black 8v going along Doddington Road into Lincoln as i was taking a walk at about 1.45.

Looked and sounded great.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:08 pm

I didn't see a GRiSO, but I saw ....something. Last night, about 2200, I saw a bright light, and the sound of a motorcycle. Going down the street, past our house, like some sort of horizontal Christmas tree, was a... fuctifino. It had glowing orbs about it. It had LED running lights. It was indistinct, but the clear outline of top box and cases were visible in the eerie glow of the "orbs". It was like one of those prime movers that are covered in LED lights. The dazzling glow of the instruments highlighted a helmeted head.

I shuddered.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Diablo Loco
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Diablo Loco

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Going the other way on the Albany Highway going towards Perth. A black 1100, possibly an 850, we were whizzing the other way and I was scrunched up in the back of Erika’s Suzuki Jimny jocolor so I didn’t get a good look.

Arthur River is almost equidistant between Albany and Perth. The highway is virtually straight as an arrow! Really boring country for a GRiSO. Mind you a GRiSO can make any ride fun!

Pete

Heading anywhere south from Perth, go through Dwellingup and Quindanning with a variety of reasonable roads to any destination.

The 3 main highways south are the same. On a bike, don't.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:47 pm

beetle wrote:
I didn't see a GRiSO, but I saw ....something. Last night, about 2200, I saw a bright light, and the sound of a motorcycle. Going down the street, past our house, like some sort of horizontal Christmas tree, was a... fuctifino. It had glowing orbs about it. It had LED running lights. It was indistinct, but the clear outline of top box and cases were visible in the eerie glow of the "orbs". It was like one of those prime movers that are covered in LED lights. The dazzling glow of the instruments highlighted a helmeted head.

I shuddered.

Goldwing weirdo for sure. Why do they feel compelled to deck them out like Christmas trees?

Perverts.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:20 am

Yeah, Goldwing or similar spaceship fits the profile. Do they come from the factory like that?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:53 am

beetle wrote:
Yeah, Goldwing or similar spaceship fits the profile. Do they come from the factory like that?

No i genuinely think that the owners customise them as they like the look affraid
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:36 am

Shocked

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:02 am

They have clubs for this. Where are the authorities?

Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 am

shockingly i have seen the parade at Scarborough, luckily it was during the day!

Last edited by sidrat on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:02 pm

LBC Tenni wrote:
They have clubs for this. Where are the authorities?

Horrifying. Almost as bad as this lot:

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Ye Gods! Yes, that is horrifyingly similar to what I saw.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:44 pm

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Don't you mean huge manatee?

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 am

Many decades ago I worked at a Honda shop and sold my share of farkles to Wing owners. Like any like minded group they got very competitive with each other and would pull bits off to be "dipped" (chromed).

One fellow (with small little man - big man issues) was very pissed when he took off the intake manifolds, cut off the rubber isolaters and had them dipped. Came to me to order new rubber and THEN found out Honda does not sell them separately. I wonder what ever happened to him. We never did get on.

Anyway; they egg each other on until many sharks have been jumped.

Now there seems to be a contest on who can take the smallest pile of rust and restore it to showroom condition. Price be damned!
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 10:08 am

Village idiot?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 10:37 am

Look, I love scooters, I think they’re great, especially as city vehicles but what in the name of all that’s holy as that all about? The nutter whose Aprilia 125 I went to look at in Sydney was obviously aspiring, (In a grungier way) to something like that? I’m still having nightmares about him! It was the wafer of snot that flapped in and out of his nose as he spoke and the gentle splatter of his spittle on my glasses that did it! Uggh! What a horror story!

Pete
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

I think you need to write a book Pete. It might have some issues with the PC brigade however.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Any day you can piss off the PC brigade, is a good day.
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 6:25 pm

/\/\/\/\/\

What he said!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I saw one today!   Well I saw one today! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Well I saw one today!
Page 1 of 1