GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

TN GRiSO rider checking in

Go down 
+7
LBC Tenni
zebraranger
Street
beetle
wyno
Pisano
Joeker80
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joeker80
Carlotto
Carlotto
Joeker80

TN GRiSO rider checking in Empty
PostSubject: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Good evening everyone. I’m in SE TN, and I currently ride a 2014 GRiSO and a 2016 Norge. Both are bone stock, but I am looking to do some upgrades to the GRiSO since it is payed off, out of warranty, and I’m making better money now. Hoping to read a bunch of info on the various upgrade options, meet some new folks, and of course do a ton of riding. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Good morning Joe, welcome to the forum. Luts of good nutters people here.
You'll learn heaps and have a great time.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome Joe !
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:22 pm

welcome to the forum Joe.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Welcome!

Pics of both bikes, please! We like pics.

ghetto Got Pics?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Joe!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Welcome Joe, glad to see another GRiSO owner here. I myself have only owned a GRiSO a little over a year. Not only a lot of good owners here, but a lot of good knowledgeable people here willing to share their knowledge and walk you thru just about anything GRiSO related. Great humor here too.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Excellent combo Joe. Here are mine.

Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:39 am

Welcome Joe, There is a lot of stuff in the archives here so many a good hour can be spent picking up ideas. One thought though. The more you read the more you can become dispirited and think the bikes are fraught with issues.
This is not the case, they are pretty bullet proof but do benefit from a few simple mods.
Welcome to the group and no question is stupid-ask away, there are some pretty wise heads out there (excluding me).
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
davem
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
davem

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 am

Get a beetle map.
Change the rear shock to a Stelvio unit.

Everything else is window dressing.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:39 am

Welcome Joe. I will be in your neck of the woods this Thursday through Sunday at Fall Creek Falls state park for a rally, not a guzzi rally though.

A lot of great information on this forum. I just got my GRiSO in December so I am a newbie still learning
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Joeker80
Carlotto
Carlotto
Joeker80

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks everyone. Beetle, I will be posting pictures once the dang sun comes back out here in SE TN. LBC, those look a lot like the two I have, except I don’t have the top case for the Norge yet, but will be ordering any day now. Where did you get yours? As far as the GRiSO goes, I would really like to get the Corbin seat, Mistral or Ago exhaust, tail tidy, and bar end mirrors. Oh, and LED indicators and headlight.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 pm

I’m the second owner of my Norge and the top box came with it.  Harpers sells it a little cheaper than AF1 and some others:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still quite pricey.  Now that the Norge is discontinued, I would think you might find a deal on one if you look around.
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Hey Joe,

I'm usually down South but have been working in Upstate NY the past year. I'll be back home for good in July and will be ready for a trip or two to TWofS, Blue Ridge Motorcycle Camp, and/or Willville.

Two Guzzi garages rule! I have an EVT instead of the Norge though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TN GRiSO rider checking in   TN GRiSO rider checking in Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

TN GRiSO rider checking in
Page 1 of 1