GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from finland.

Go down 
+6
sideshowbob
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Pete Roper
Diablo Loco
Kadonnut
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kadonnut
Carlotto
Carlotto
Kadonnut

Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2018 9:08 am

I'll pass this time.. i try not to pay this myself.. atleast this should not be my prob... service screwed up badly.. im happy to pay just what it takes to put roller kit in.. but nothing else that might be broken because this situation..
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 am

It was a joke my friend. Although less serious offers have been taken up.

Look. You’re in a bad place on this, anyone who looks at the inter webs knows that. I have to dangle the hook but at the end of the day I want you to have a great running bike. If we can help you, even from a remote location, just ask. OK?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Kadonnut
Carlotto
Carlotto
Kadonnut

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2018 12:39 pm

New dealer said "we doubt that guzzi gives anything free but lets see" i'll bring that bike here as soon as i can.. but 29.5 theyll check it...
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am

Well, they should, if they're going to honour their own policy. Really it all depends on two things. Firstly the factory which has the ultimate say and its for this reason that it is very important to make sure ALL the required information is provided and that its provided in the right way and then secondly the dealer has to be interested enough to try and do the right thing.

At the end of the day there is little to no incentive to try and chase up warranty on other people's problems. You don't get paid for warranty work, you get a set amount of hours decided by the factory for the repair and nothing for the diagnostic time. The hourly rate is about 1/3rd to 1/2 of real shop rate and it isn't given to you as cash, its given to you as a 'Credit' against your parts account! You can understand why shops are reluctant to take on what are perceived as 'Other Peoples Problems' and in fact its exactly the reason I'm no longer an 'Official' service agent for Moto Guzzi.

I knew with the new importer I'd just be getting bikes sold from big 'Box Shop' dealers in the major metropolitans which would have had little or no pre delivery done and any that had been touched would of had the assembly done by the work experience kid with zero supervision. They's then be waved on their way and when it turned to shit they'd phone up the shop they bought from who would say I was their nearest service agent and I'd be overjoyed to fix their shit! So I end up having to deal with an angry, pissed off customer and listen to him telling me how Moto Guzzi are shit and anyone who works on them is a c*nt! Anyone who knows me knows exactly how that's going to work out for them......

Pete
Back to top Go down
Kadonnut
Carlotto
Carlotto
Kadonnut

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2018 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And so i bought one 1100.... just like candy it is.. maddness to have all three engines? Three nice colors? Maybe but only two of these engines run at this time and no harley roadking to me..
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Orange is the best (and fastest) colour.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from finland.    Greetings from finland.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from finland.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3