GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Smooth map impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MotoMT
Carlotto
Carlotto
MotoMT

Smooth map impressions Empty
PostSubject: Smooth map impressions   Smooth map impressions Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Finally got the new beetle smooth map loaded (2015 GRiSO, Mistral hi-pipe w/decibel killer).

The best way I can describe it is that the bike's character remains but the shaking at idle/low rpm isn't so ... excessive. To me the shaking was annoying, but I never had any thing to compare it to, so I just lived with it. This map is hands-down better for those that don't want that "paint-shaker" feeling and effect. And don't worry, it's still a Guzzi V-twin, so it's not like it turns into an inline-4 after flashing ; )

Especially compared to the stock pipe and map, it feels like a different motorcycle.

And of course, the other beetle map goodness is there: no popping on deceleration, smoother/more linear throttle response throughout, better mpg.

Back to top Go down
algebr
Carlotto
Carlotto
algebr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth map impressions   Smooth map impressions Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Looking forward to doing this myself as well
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Smooth map impressions   Smooth map impressions Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:57 pm

I like the paint shaking routine, the less anadine the better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooth map impressions   Smooth map impressions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Smooth map impressions
Page 1 of 1