GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Who's bike was it....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Who's bike was it.... Empty
PostSubject: Who's bike was it....   Who's bike was it.... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:37 am

Silver and black one that got written off when it's oil cooler got ripped off?

One of my customers has bought the wreck and plans to get it going again. It's only got the one key and he doesn't know the user code so if the original owner is still about and has the key and user code and would be willing to pass them on can they drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

Thanks.

Pete
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Who's bike was it....   Who's bike was it.... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 am

Hey Pete,

No idea how I remembered about the original thread on this but here you go …. think there was a second thread when it went to auction but no idea where that one is.

Hope that's of use.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers,

Angus.
Back to top Go down
stdunkel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
stdunkel

PostSubject: Re: Who's bike was it....   Who's bike was it.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi Pete,

that was me. I saw the bike recently on ebay .
Unfortunately I do not know the code as I never got around to change it and don't know if the previous owner ever set one. However, out of sentiment I kept the key. Just need to find it...

Cheers,
Stefan
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Who's bike was it....   Who's bike was it.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Cheers Steffan. If you have the other key then the code doesn't matter as it can be re-set but only if you have two keys! You'll save him a lot of money.

Do I have your email address? Probably as I seem to remember we rollerised your bike and I assume I billed you but if you could just PM it to me I'll pass it on to the bike's new owner so he can contact you direct.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's bike was it....   Who's bike was it.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who's bike was it....
Page 1 of 1