GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How do i share a PDF with you folks?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How do i share a PDF with you folks? Empty
PostSubject: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm pretty new here so you may have seen these UK notes before but just in case you haven't I'd like to share as there's some good images for Mr Roper to use when telling us yet again how to balance our TB's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 pm

When I try to click on any of it makes multiple redirects which I I always find suspicious. It’s also wrong on that first page as it says that you should only touch the bell crank screw in ‘Extreme circumstances’ or some such nonsense! It’s a necessary and vital part of any correct TB balance. I want to see it in its entirety but it’s not looking good based on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi Peter,

I just posted a screen shot for you to see the clarity of the images - do I get a credit as I’d already spotted that they suggest using bleed screws for minor adjustments?

...but other than that it’s a good tech document with great images that we could make use of if I can share it as a pdf document.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 am

I haven't been able to access it fully due to the multiple redirects etc. it gave me with the link. It's just that that is such a fundamentally wrong piece of information on basic tuning procedure that I worry about the rest of the content.

Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:08 am

...and yet it’s from an official Guzzi training course
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:44 am

Looks like it's badly translated from Italian...to share pdf you could stick it on your normal share portal (onedrive etc) and share the link in forum (like wot I got told to do with service notes !)
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:49 am

Robinson_Spike wrote:
...and yet it’s from an official Guzzi training course

I've attended many 'Official' Guzzi training courses. Let's just say that I am ambivalent about their content and presentation on many occasions and levels.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:01 pm

I am interested in reading it. From the pic posted, it looks like it needs debunking.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Kiwi_Roy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Kiwi_Roy

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:35 am

I couldn't understand it at all but them I'm pretty thick.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:51 am

Robinson_Spike wrote:
I'm pretty new here so you may have seen these UK notes before but just in case you haven't I'd like to share as there's some good images for Mr Roper to use when telling us yet again how to balance our TB's.

To make pdf (or other) documents available here you have to store them online somewhere and then link to them here.  Personally, I use google docs.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Despite my earlier comment, it turns out I already had the document. Rolling Eyes

You can download it from my server: LINKY

It's 5Mb in size.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i share a PDF with you folks?   How do i share a PDF with you folks? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How do i share a PDF with you folks?
Page 1 of 1