GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!

Go down 
+4
lcjohnny
Street
paulbrice
mda224
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mda224
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mda224

Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:42 am

Hi everyone, thank you for the add! I am a new GRiSO owner and is my first Moto Guzzi. I am originally from London but have been living in the Emirates for many years. This bike will be a bit of a summer project as it was 51 degrees today and I am too old to want to ride in this heat. I was told this was the forum to find out anything and everything about GRiSO's so apologies in advance for probably lots of how to do, where to find type questions!

Cheers, Mark

Bill Hagan and Leone like this post

Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:47 am

Welcome Mark....airconned 4x4's on the sand dunes is the only motor fun in those temperatures !

mda224 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:32 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Mark!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

mda224 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Welcome from Blighty

mda224 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:36 am

Welcome from the States
good decision on a GRiSO! do you have any pics you can share?
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:08 pm

Welcome, remember there is no such thing as a stupid question - only a stupid answer:)
Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:45 pm

Hm...except that a question posed prior to 'searching' might test that theorem...

Charles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:50 pm

From previous UAE ghetto members there were three reported GRiSOs in the Emirates. Did you get your GRiSO from either German Jeorg, of British Joji?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
mda224
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mda224

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 am

Hi All, thank you for your kind replies, yes it is 4x4 dune bashing season now but bit hot even for that, digging a Jeep out of the sand in 45 plus degrees is not so much fun)).

No pics yet but I will take some over the weekend and post! Regarding GRiSO's in the UAE, no I didn't get it from either of the guys you mentioned Steak. I think when the Moto Guzzi dealer here ceased trading some years back they sold off their stock, some bikes were bought by the MV Agusta dealer who had this bike in stock for ages, it is a 2015 bike but was still new and unregistered in late 2019 when I came across it. I made them an offer and was still haggling when someone else bought it, that guy recently advertised it for sale with 3k kms now and I bought it. Seems he got frustrated with bad running issues after swapping the exhaust for an Arrow full system including headers. Looks and sounds great but it runs like crap. I already posted a "Help please" request on the site and have had some very useful feedback so will see what I can do to improve / cure this ))
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:40 pm

You can DEFINITELY cure it. Just follow all the leads proposed in your GRiSOlogy thread...

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!   Hi Folks, thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi Folks, thank you for adding me!
Page 1 of 1