GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!

Go down 
+2
beetle
bigbikerrick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbikerrick
Carlotto
Carlotto
bigbikerrick

New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Empty
PostSubject: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Hi Folks, I just accquired Rushjob's beautiful, nicely accessorized 2017 GRiSO SE. This is my 6th Guzzi. I currently have an 84 Cal II convert, an 85 LeMans IV, and a 73 Eldorado. I have also owned a Rosso Mandello, and an 02 V 11 sport naked in the past. I traded my 2003 California aluminum/California sidecar friendship II rig to Dale for the GRiSO, and am very happy.
Dale is a super nice guy, and a true enthusiast. My kind of people! He is currently trailering the sidecar rig to his new home in Florida, and should be there soon, burning up the backroads in Guzzi style!
I have been lurking here and have learned quite a bit about Grisos already. This is my first time on a modern Guzzi, and all I can say is WOW! The bike is so smooth, the six speed gearbox is simply amazing, and the torque is impressive. I think this bike is a "keeper"!
Alot of the forum members here are names I recognize after many years on the "Loop list", and the WildGuzzi forum. cheers
Whats up, Guys!
Rick.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome to the best GRiSO forum in the Universe.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Yes, welcome! I am glad a good deal worked out for both parties!
Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Welcome to the Other side!  You'll find the GRiSO quite addictive indeed and you got a nicely sorted one to be sure!

Last edited by PJPR01 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Rick! Hopefully Dale will post up a picture of the sidecar rig once he gets home to Fla. I'm a big fan of sidecars, mine's an '02 California Stone Touring with a DMC hack. I end up riding that most of the time so we can all be together, wife, dog, me. Unfortunately the GRiSO, the Eldo and the V7 tend to get left behind.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
bigbikerrick
Carlotto
Carlotto
bigbikerrick

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome , fellas!

Pete, that sounds like a sweet rig you have. Im sure Dale will post some pics of his soon. Its a 2003 California Special Sport Aluminum with a California sidecars friendship II chair. I have owned the rig for over 9 years, and have had many great memories with it. Its a very well sorted outfit, that I am sure he will enjoy.
Rick.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 pm

Sounds pretty sweet, Rick. We've put a little over 17,000 miles on this one in the four years we've had it. When we got the pup and decided to build a sidecar rig I was afraid I was going to be giving up all the fun and performance of riding on two wheels, but I discovered I really dig it. Totally different experience, but just as much fun. And we never get separated anymore!

Okay, enough about sidecars, back to our regularly scheduled GRiSO forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello Rick ! Welcome, bienvenue cheers

You’re really a Guzzi lover Cool
Back to top Go down
bigbikerrick
Carlotto
Carlotto
bigbikerrick

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Beautiful outfit you have there! DMC makes some top quality rigs, and I can tell yours is well set up. The steering mods are sweet, as well as the spoked sidecar wheel, matches the Guzzi perfect.
Those DMC sidecars have a great reputation, they are solid as a tank!
I can tell,Pooch is in heaven, with the doggles,and headgear, sitting comfortably on mommas lap!
I Dig it!
Rick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!   New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New GRiSO owner , Hello Folks!
Page 1 of 1