GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system

Go down 
+16
Grisodude
moby
Stubbie
MalG
eeyore
cognosticator
Steak
saganIsMyHomeboy
Richard
Bill Hagan
paulbrice
Clancy
ratso88
kiwi dave
Oz1200Guzzi
Brent S
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:16 am

Finally received my bags on Thursday am. All fitted and looking good.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:26 am

Look great. Is the strap between the two bags really needed ?
Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:32 am

Probably not needed, but more a safety thing. It also helps to keep the bags up straight.
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:37 pm

It also helps to carry both bags over your shoulder Wink
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:23 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
grisotx
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
grisotx

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:16 am

Looks like there a plenty of places selling HB mount and bags including fleabay.

Is there a recommended seller or a dealer that supports this site where I can order these for my GRiSO?

Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:26 pm

This is where I got mine, great people to deal with and when I called for information they were friendly and ready to help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
grisotx
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
grisotx

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm

cognosticator wrote:
This is where I got mine, great people to  deal with and when I called for information they were friendly and ready to help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Complete Kit - Krauser is the cheap sister company of Hepco Becker.
Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 pm

They look great. Lots of room.

I was on a bit of a budget and couldn't spring for a  C-Bow setup. (I really like the Legacy canvas version $700 ish)
I stumbled onto a company (via Youtube) called Viking Bags.

They have a compact model called Sportbike Mini which fit both my wallet ($60) and the bike.
When I'm smart enough to post a picture I'll do so. In the meantime their website is vikingbags.com
So far I'm quite pleased with them. The quality is better than I expected and the size is just right IMHO.
The included rain cover is a joke but I plan to put a plastic kitchen size trash bag inside before loading them up. That should guarantee dryness.
For those looking for an economical option they might be right up your alley.

Last edited by tvboy on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PilotJet
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PilotJet

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:07 am

I agree, those Viking bags are nice. I was very impressed with the quality and the price is right. I bought a soft tour pack bag a while back and it is holding up Great!
Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:21 am

It's good to know they're holding up.
I went for a nice ride yesterday and came across a couple on their Can-Am Spyders.
We had a nice chat and the guy commented he hadn't seen a Moto Guzzi in years and liked "their saddle bags".  He thought the Vikings were official MG bags. That was cool. The bags are subtle and not a lot of gaudy trim stuff. And did I mention they are made in the US and a bargain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system   Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hepco & Becker C-Bow Softbag system
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3