GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
GreggF
Pete Roper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Empty
PostSubject: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:08 am

Is now open!

Michael seems to be eager to get back to work and one of the things he is well able to do is repair and refinish scraped up rocker covers so for all those in Oz if you have some that are a bit second hand, (Please, none that are cracked or worn through to holes, be sensible!) send 'em up and for a lot less than a new one he'll make them sweet again.

Pete
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:29 pm

Should we mail/address them to Motomoda Pete ?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Yeah,

POB 102
Bungendore. NSW 2621.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:07 pm

BIG winner!
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am

I will be posting mine down to you as soon as I get back from the Phillip Island trip during the last week of February. Great idea Michael & Pete !!!!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Ok Gregg what have you done to the rocker covers-fess up.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 am

Nothing catastrophic, just roadworks and airborne grit has removed the single coat of crappy silver paint that was applied by the factory. Time to make the bike better than it was when it left Luigi !
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:02 am

Hmmmmm!!!
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:49 pm

I feel an inspection is coming up at the 1st pub on the way through the Snowy Mountains 😩

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:17 am

GreggF wrote:
I feel an inspection is coming up at the 1st pub on the way through the Snowy Mountains 😩

Sent from Topic'it App

Pray tell me more.

Is there something, like a ride, afoot? I have found riding with other Guzzi's is .. well ... like flying the eagle.

But "weary" emoji? It is Friday night and the general relief that accompanies.

Time for big blokes' (William Blake's) poetry.  Is it the GRiSO or the rider who the Sunflower?

Ah Sun-flower! Weary of time,
Who countest the steps of the sun:
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the travellers journey is done.

Where the Youth pined away with desire,  
And the pale Virgin shrouded snow
Arise from their graves and aspire,
Where my Sun-flower wishes to go.

Obviously it is black beers and budgie rally for verse 1.
I suggest a GRiSO fulfils the aspiration of verse '2

Moby
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:24 am

Well if anyone is interested in a 'Quickie' short notice meet up Townsville Peter and I are Grisoing down to Bright on Tuesday where we will drop off a bevelbox before heading to Wagga on Wednesday where we will be met by the dragons, sorry, our wives for a night of Riverina fun.

Pete
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:27 pm

GreggF wrote:
I will be posting mine down to you as soon as I get back from the Phillip Island trip during the last week of February. Great idea Michael & Pete !!!!

Mine are with Pete and Michael, can't wait to get them back and take the Gladwrap off the tops of my barrels and go for a proud ride without Luigies' primer showing through 😁
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Mon May 20, 2019 12:58 am

Just got the rockers back on the bike after Pete mailed them back to me a couple of weeks ago, too many trips away and working on weekends to get it done any earlier.
They now look magic, I no longer stare at the undercoat showing at the front of each rocker. Perfect job, fuss free and is the finishing touch to get it better than how it was when released from the factory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I just have to get the downpipes back to that clean bronze colour ! Thanks very much Michael, and thanks Pete for co-ordinating !

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2019 2:09 pm

Ducks Guts.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Nice work, Michael!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:25 am

No more 'Ooooops' WTF marks, thanks to the Medveczky clinic.
Im a happy camper. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....   The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Medveczky clinic for wayward and damaged rocker covers.....
Page 1 of 1