GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Clutch lever microswitch problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Clutch lever microswitch problem Empty
PostSubject: Clutch lever microswitch problem   Clutch lever microswitch problem Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Anyone else ever had a problem with one of these? My '13 Stelvio NTX all of a sudden doesn't want to start while in gear with the clutch pulled in. Starts fine in Neutral gear, but not while in any other gear. The microswitch, under the clutch master cylinder (same as GRiSO), which actuates on contact with the clutch lever assumedly, seems not to be telling the ECU that it's OK to fire the starter. Does this switch go bad? (~$32 from AF1)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

Cowboy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever microswitch problem   Clutch lever microswitch problem Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Put a multimeter across the ends of the connector (with it disconnected of course). You'll soon know if the switch is working or not. If you disassemble it, watch out for a small ball bearing that might get lost, I'm not sure whether the Stiletto has one there or not.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever microswitch problem   Clutch lever microswitch problem Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 am

Mine did that on my GRiSO. Changing to new Pazzo levers rectified the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever microswitch problem   Clutch lever microswitch problem Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clutch lever microswitch problem
Page 1 of 1