GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grisotx
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
grisotx

Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Empty
PostSubject: Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?   Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:26 pm

The brake lever switch is misbehaving. I checked by connecting the contacts and the lights work correct. The lights also work when the rear brake is used.

Can I get some help? I need the part # and where to buy?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?   Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Not sure for USA but ebay has them like here Link Switch; local Gutsi bits shop sells them as below pic (includes a part number); and there are lots of 'generic options' like Amazon here generic switch

I threw both MCS in bin as couldn't give them away here & switched to pressure sensor with new MCS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
grisotx
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
grisotx

PostSubject: Re: Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?   Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Thank you.

MCS?
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?   Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Sorry, meant Master Cylinders ....MCs (I should be more careful as Brembo uses MCS as Multi Click System & RCS as Ratio Click System)......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?   Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hand brake lever microswitch - part # and where to buy?
Page 1 of 1