GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+93
rothbard
Evilgarfield
Oxpot
Bobcat Sig
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Leone
LBC Tenni
Eire1400
Chris W
SMTCapeCod
Guzzi Two Shoes
VTwin
Weißgerät
PJPR01
lcjohnny
freewaystreak
BruPo
Spruce Goose
ssmith996
alanlemansiv
BowraBoy
Robinson_Spike
Kadonnut
Brian675
tazio
motor-timothy
bioman
Cantaloop
Clowell
Harald
Guzziholic
anguscameron1966
MrBob
Patlikestolean
garyclem
Cagefree
Stubbie
Florida lime
AlbertoS
Steak
GhostBullet
GuZeee
paulsgriso
stdunkel
vee2win
b3177h
Nobleswood
JohnA
Solojoe
kubbie
Joeker80
Clancy
rick pope
BB43215
YanksTT
GunnerDLR
waterbottle
Dilliw
V11
MalG
Bill Hagan
H-E-ROSS
sideshowbob
2highlander
diedel
antmanbee
Kernow
kiwi dave
wyno
guzziownr
Bulldog9
Pisano
PilotJet
McCarthy1983
ratso88
Guzzi Cat
knumbnutz
Merl3noir
Street
FrontRangeRider
bahamazoo
GHTE
Omnis
DeepSpace
GuzziSteve
burntclutch
Dave Swanson
The Dogfather
Pete Roper
paulbrice
Papa Lazarou
Richard
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 pm

My original one is perfectly fine. It's just, you know...geegaw.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm

Went for a ride. Beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Now I am officially jealous...
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:45 pm

That is one of the most beautiful parts of the world too. Never been to Nelson itself, but as close as Salmo. Can't wait to venture that way again...

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:09 pm

It is stunningly beautiful here, especially during these early spring days. You should visit!  (once the border is open again... Sad  )

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:03 pm

bioman wrote:
It is stunningly beautiful here, especially during these early spring days. You should visit!  (once the border is open again... Sad  ) 

Yes, we will have to do that. Mean time, be safe!

Pete (Street)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Today finished a video of attending the March Hare Rally before everything go locked down.
Seems like so long ago

I am longing to get out for a ride again.

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 am

Stuck the battery charger on it.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:46 am

Yesterday I had my first short blast of 2020 on the GRiSO.  It is fun to be reminded just how fantastic this engine is all over again!  Full chat from 5 to 8K rpms is like nothing else.  After 6 months in between rides it is almost like the first time.  Beetle map and Roper spec tune transformed the engine in to a turbine like tower of power.  rabbit
Back to top Go down
DeepSpace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
DeepSpace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:17 pm

mine needs a service and new tyres ... i want to do it my self, but i think my guzzi guy can use the work so i might aswell bring it to him for all of it. things is, he's 300km away and i can't stay at my parents now (which is only 20 min away from him) due to the corona thing .... pffff. Guess i'll wait ....
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 pm

DeepSpace wrote:
things is, he's 300km away

That's the entire length of the Netherlands! Twisted Evil  

Don't know where you live but for tires I can highly recommend AFS Motorparts in Purmerend (Frank Switser), they specialize in motorcycle tires. I'd also trust them with basic service but not complex stuff since they are not familiar with the GRiSO (mine was the first they did any work on when they replaced the steeringhead bearings and front fork oil + seals).
Back to top Go down
DeepSpace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
DeepSpace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Rotterdam. I do have a tireshop nearby. he only does tires so he's cheaper and good. I like HMI Moto. Good guy, always helpfull and if i'm at my parents i usually go to him if i need something Smile Got my Nato from him too and load of 850T4 parts Razz
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:32 am

Going to Bungendore to pick up the GRiSO from Pete on Thursday.Forecast is 12 c on Thursday with 15mm of rain, 2 c overnight and 9 c on Friday. I'd forgotten about the weather near Canberra. Brrr.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:00 am

new Rizoma bars fitted. much comfier.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:27 am

Back when I bought my first GRiSO in 2006 one of the first accessories I put on it was the larger of the two factory windshields. When I bought my 1200 in 2008 the screen migrated over to the new bike.

I've run a couple of other screens over the years but I kept coming back to the factory one because it's well made, it fits and I like the look of it and the job it does.

The problem is that the original screen is really pretty buggered. It's coating has come off, it's yellowed and cracked with age and had become so encrusted with bug guts and road mank it was actually quite sordid! I've tried just about everything to pretty it up but really, no dice.

So today I finally bit the bullet and pulled out the virtually new screen Mark had given me a few years ago and after giving it a good wash, (It had been in my shed through the fires and like everything had about a centimetre of dust and ash on it!) I bolted it on in place of the original.

Wow! What a difference. I'm not someone who is big on appearances but it's made a huge difference! Now I'll have to find some way of reviving the original.

To celebrate I rode into Queanbeyan to go to the supermarket, (Oh the excitement! Be still my beating heart!) it was nice to take a bit of a ride after weeks of going practically nowhere!

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:24 am

Did some work on my on-going battle with the foot peg mounts and controls. I'm kinda stuck because I need some M8 countersunk screws in 75mm & 80mm length.

...then Gladys says it's OK to ride for "exercise". No valid destination required.

Arse!

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:21 am

Yep

Couldn't find the missing piece.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 am

You want I go to specialty fasteners tomorrow and see if I can rustle some up? Stainless or HT steel?
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:27 am

wyno wrote:
Going to Bungendore to pick up the GRiSO from Pete on Thursday.Forecast is 12 c on Thursday with 15mm of rain, 2 c overnight and 9 c on Friday. I'd forgotten about the weather near Canberra. Brrr.

Hey Wyno, are you staying overnight in 'berra or B'dore Wednesday or Thursday night?
It'd be good to catch up....& I'd still like to shout you a round or two for the Dart Screen!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:28 am

Clancy wrote:

Yep

Couldn't find the missing piece.

Not stuck in the lubrication pick up?
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:42 am

Pete Roper wrote:

Not stuck in the lubrication pick up?

I looked on them, not in them.
It's buttoned up again, but it's not going anywhere till I've done a bunch of other little things......so I could drop the sump again?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:59 am

Nah, maybe after 10,000km at the next oil change. It probably got mashed up and drained out with the old fat.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:01 am

Pete Roper wrote:
You want I go to specialty fasteners tomorrow and see if I can rustle some up? Stainless or HT steel?

Sure. Either is fine.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:17 am

Pete Roper wrote:
It probably got mashed up and drained out with the old fat.

Actually that's what I was thinking.

Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:45 am

beetle wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:

Sure. Either is fine.

Done! Can you send me a pic of one of a different length? At the moment I'm assuming 5 or 6 mm internal hex in the countersunk head? Oh, and how many?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next