GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Wiring harnesses

Go down 
+3
guzziownr
ratso88
Omnis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 pm

If you need to wire multiple devices to your bike (gps, heated vests, gloves, grips, coffee cups, cigarette lighter sockets, battery tenders etc) you may want to check out easternbeaver.com. I used their 3 circuit wiring before it’s well build with good components and simplifies the mess of wiring and connections. They now have a wiring specific for the GRiSO. Bought it last week will install next week.

Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Omins, a guy at work was telling me about Eastern Beaver last year. Not GRiSO specific but cycle electrics in general. He had installed some of their gear on his Suzuki and seemed to be very happy with the quality etc.

I'll check it out. Riding season is pretty much closing around here.So, it's maintenance/upgrade season right around the corner.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:43 pm

$64.95 gets you one unswitched and three switched circuits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:51 am

I prefer it all in a small box so went for Fuzeblock FZ1 - basically 6 fused circuits that can be either switched or unswitched depending which slot you stick the fuses.  It fits neatly in the back under the seat especially if you remove the snorkel.  See details here Fuzeblocks
Back to top Go down
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:20 am

I've had a couple of items from Eastern Beaver, not for the GRiSO, but for a bobber I built. A headlamp relay kit & the PC8 fuse panel. Mate who's an auto-electrician said they were one of the best built kits he'd ever seen. Well recommended
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:03 pm

I've used the Eastern Beaver 3 circuit solution for the last 10 or so years, moving it from GRiSO to GRiSO... I may have been the one to tell him that the V-Strom tail light switched power lead also worked in the GRiSO. The lead uses the same connector for both bikes.

Great stuff, very well made.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:45 pm

That's what i thought, the tail light will provide the power for the switched circuit, I just need to find the damn plug.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Just take off the tail piece it's all there. Sometimes you have to drop her panties.
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:55 am

I'll like that !!!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:10 pm

No need to remove the tail piece. Just disconnect the tail light coupler under the saddle, aft of the airbox.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

Wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring harnesses   Wiring harnesses Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wiring harnesses
Page 1 of 1