GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid

Go down 
+4
rick pope
Clancy
PilotJet
freewaystreak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Empty
PostSubject: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Did some riding in West Texas and South East New Mexico. Never did catch Billy, but we rode like hell!
Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PilotJet
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PilotJet

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:07 pm

NICE!! But I'm getting the feeling of Deja-Voo...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Pretty......but it all starts to look the same after a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Golly. I've never encountered another GRiSO on the road, much less six of the same color.

I've been through that area, but was on a mission and didn't stop to sight see. We have ridden in the Red River/Taos/Angel Fire area though.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Who would ever expect to see SIX identical Grisos in the middle of a barren desert?! Must be a cabal!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:49 pm

Aw crap, Rick, you beat me to it!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Drifting along, with the tumbling tumble weeds.
Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Ok so I'm just learning this system, sorry about the repeats. Riding in the Cloudcroft, Ruidoso area.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 pm

You can edit your post and delete the duplicate pictures, but then we'll have to find something else to rib you about.

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:54 pm

Ribbing is free, and is a requirement for membership here - both giving and taking. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:02 am

Lol I have noticed
Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 am

What the hell we are in lock down maybe I should have named it ground hog day!
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Welcome to the nut house. I see you have a GRiSO like mine. You have good taste in bikes.
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Yup, one of the fast red ones.
Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Oooh...another Red/Black GRiSO twin on the road. Nice riding indeed in Cloudcroft and Ruidoso area...great twisty roads, been there quite a bit! You're not that far from Socorro so you should plan on hitting the New Mexico rally in August in Datil if it's still on...you'll be forced to eat home made pie from Pietown...horrible sentence to endure!

Lovely plumage!!
Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Looking forward to Datil, seems like my coaching always screws me up and keeps me from attending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid   Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting lost looking for Billy the Kid
Page 1 of 1