GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

The Search for the Lost Pannier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

The Search for the Lost Pannier Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Lost Pannier   The Search for the Lost Pannier Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:11 am

This has been a strange thread for me.

First, I thought that I had posted it, but it never showed up. I must have imagined that.  Kinda scary.    Shocked  

Then, after posting again, I realized I had not entered captions on the slideshow, so I deleted it to do that.  Rolling Eyes

Anyway, just back home after a week in Pennsylvania — yes, on a Guzzi, my V7, but not the GRiSO.  We were there for a truck-camper rally; and, no, we don't have one of those.  Wink

Still, we had a very fine time doing things such as this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But, I post this because I finally cobbled together my (latest) GRiSO trip to Erie in NW Pa.  Kathi's dad is there, thus the frequent trips.  Talked two other Guzzisti -- Bulldog9 & Dr. John (not Wittner!) -- into coming along on this trip.

Beyond the "you don't need an excuse to ride," the purpose was to look for a hard H-B side bag I had lost off my V7 a week or so before.  "Lost" means I had a brain cramp and did not latch it down.  I realized my mistake stooopidity 17 miles later.  No, we did not find it, but had a great ride despite that.

Here they are:

Lost & Not Found

If terminally bored, also just finished these slideshows of two other recent Guzzi trips:

[V7 III] Ohio Guzzi Rally

[Norge] South'n Spine Raid

Bill

P.S. If you care and haven't already figured this out, you can see captions by moving cursor over the individual pix. Some are truncated, so if you really care you can go to full-screen slideshow or hold the cursor over it a bit and the whole thing will display.
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Lost Pannier   The Search for the Lost Pannier Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:18 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can we get one of these for the next cabal/rally bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Lost Pannier   The Search for the Lost Pannier Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:40 pm

You'd have the plod out in no time Craig.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Lost Pannier   The Search for the Lost Pannier Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:31 am

What's next Bill? You getting a cannon for the yard? Nice trips as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Lost Pannier   The Search for the Lost Pannier Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Lost Pannier
Page 1 of 1