GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Second GRiSO .....this time an SE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dietcokeman
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
dietcokeman

Second GRiSO .....this time an SE  Empty
PostSubject: Second GRiSO .....this time an SE    Second GRiSO .....this time an SE  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:48 am

So I just picked up my second GRiSO. A 2015 SE in silver /black combo , was really wanting a Tenni SE but all the issues these older bikes have with spokes corroding and tapped issue etc eventually sent me to a 2015 bike with 2k milekom on it . So it's pretty minty . So the stable now has 3 Guzzi's in it , V11 Coppa Italia ( it's a cafe sport converted ) and V11 Rosso Corsa and now the GRiSO , the BMW is feeling slightly out numbered !

bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Second GRiSO .....this time an SE    Second GRiSO .....this time an SE  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:53 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Bryan. Nice collection of motorbikes , but the Beemer is definitely the odd man out.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Gunnar
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Gunnar

PostSubject: Re: Second GRiSO .....this time an SE    Second GRiSO .....this time an SE  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:51 am

Welcome Bryan!

(I came in just before you, also with an SE 2015). You know the beemer is ok, as long as there are mores Guzzis in the shed. I have a GS an two Guzzis...

But only one cylinder per wheel, needless to say!

Gunnar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second GRiSO .....this time an SE    Second GRiSO .....this time an SE  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Second GRiSO .....this time an SE
Page 1 of 1