GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Long time rider, first time GRiSO!

Go down 
+2
Street
Collyer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Collyer
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Collyer

Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Wed May 10, 2023 2:49 pm

So I bought a 2017 GRiSO w/9k on the clock with some tasty updates (LED/MIstral/lowerd pegs/etc) that should arrive next week from NorCal.

No pics yet, but eager to make it mine and enjoy the Italian rumble. I am in Dallas, TX, so my riding season slows down in the hair-dryer summer heat, but looking forward to geeking out on this machine.
Pics when she arrives!

kidsmoke likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Wed May 10, 2023 11:01 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Collyer! Be sure to post a few pictures once the new baby arrives.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

kindoy2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Wed May 10, 2023 11:06 pm

Tune it properly, get a map from Beetle then spend money on suspension and brakes.

As with all *New* purchases I'd strongly advise pulling the swingarm and greasing the bearings and the shock linkages. With a 2017 you don't need to worry about the sump spacer gasket as it doesn't have one.
Back to top Go down
kindoy2
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
kindoy2

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu May 11, 2023 6:34 am

Collyer wrote:
So I bought a 2017 GRiSO w/9k on the clock with some tasty updates (LED/MIstral/lowerd pegs/etc) that should arrive next week from NorCal.

No pics yet, but eager to make it mine and enjoy the Italian rumble. I am in Dallas, TX, so my riding season slows down in the hair-dryer summer heat, but looking forward to geeking out on this machine.
Pics when she arrives!

Congrats!.....Wise decision!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu May 11, 2023 4:19 pm

Congrats with the new bike, and welcome to the Ghetto! Looking forward to the pics.

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri May 12, 2023 4:46 am

welcome to the Ghetto!
Back to top Go down
Collyer
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Collyer

PostSubject: finally!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:05 am

GRiSO 1

GRiSO 2

It finally arrived from NorCal, and ready to be gone over and plated. Nothing special about it, other than special in it's own way. Love how tiny it feels compared to the MultiStrada.

JohnA and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time rider, first time GRiSO!   Long time rider, first time GRiSO! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Long time rider, first time GRiSO!
Page 1 of 1