GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Help required in California.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Help required in California. Empty
PostSubject: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1Fri 19 Feb 2021, 18:11

In Anaheim there is this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I'm sure that shipping will be poisonously expensive but I'm also sure that if the studs were removed it would be a lot cheaper. I have everything else I need to build a couple of motors but I don't have a decent crankcase. If I could snare this one it would be an ideal starting point for my 1400 motor project for another GRiSO I'm hoping to build.

Obviously the integrity of the main bearing in the front of the case is of paramount importance and if the rear main is in good condition? So much the better! But it's really the case I need so it and the rear main is all I'd require, the rest of it is pretty much unneeded.

Is there anyone in the area who could go and have a squizz at it for me? I'd be willing to offer them $250US for it and would of course be happy to pay for someone's time to extract the studs, package it up safely and post it to me.

Thanks.

Pete
Back to top Go down
usedtobefast
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
usedtobefast

PostSubject: Re: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1Fri 19 Feb 2021, 23:38

When I look at this listing it shows free shipping ... what are you seeing for shipping price to AU?

I'm ~6 hrs away from Anaheim, hopefully a SoCal person can check this out for ya.

Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Mar 2021, 23:36

Hi Pete. I was off the forum for a while and I’m just seeing this. Looks like it’s still available and I could go look this Saturday. I’m about 40 minutes from Anaheim when traffic cooperates. I see they have a make offer option. Since they don’t have to cover shipping they would probably give you a good break at this point. Must act quickly though as Disneyland aka Mordor is reopening soon and then we’ll be under the great eye of the dark lord and besieged by hordes of orcs!

Oz1200Guzzi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Mar 2021, 01:14

Thanks. Plan has changed since I bought the Queensland wreck. Although it would be handy it's not really a *Requirement* any more. Save yourself a trip but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Mar 2021, 01:35

Always happy to help, Pete. All of us Ghetto dwellers owe you one, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help required in California.   Help required in California. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Help required in California.
Page 1 of 1