GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aria
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
aria

GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 am

Hi,

New to guzzi and GRiSO, just purchased a 2012 teeni green 8V.

Bike idles at 1500, when twisting the throttle in neutral there is a delay to rev. At parking lot speeds there is a lot of snatchiness.

Bike has mistral high mount and I belive at some point had a PCV because there are dyno charts that had it, but it is no longer there.

Could someone explain how I get the guzzi diag hardware and software to fix? I have a Mac, and I don;t know which ECU I have...

HELP!

PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:23 pm

You have a 5AM ECU. All CARC bikes have the 5AM.

Read my tutorial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
aria
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
aria

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Awesome. Thanks!

So the software doesn't cost anything, but the map does, correct?

What is the best place to buy the cables?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Software is free to download but you should make a donation to the author, which isn’t me.

Maps aren’t free.

You can get the cables on Amazon or eBay, but you need to make sure the USB cable has the FTDI chip, otherwise GuzziDiag won’t work.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:14 pm

And, if you don't mind a 3.5 hour drive (one way). You can buy a map and I will shove it in your GRiSO. I might even balance your throttle bodies and reset your TPS. June has been a slow month here in NY.

SMTCapeCod and aria like this post

Back to top Go down
aria
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
aria

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:07 pm

I went ahead and did a fender eliminator today and the high mount mistral that was on the bike interfered with the new location of the turn signals. While I like the high mount for looks, I decided to throw the low mount mistral that the bike also came with. Put on the low mount and voila, fueling is perfect now! I suspect whatever map is on it is for the low map with no dB killer and the high mount has a baffle that isn’t removable. Bike is LOUD now, but sounds great and runs amazing.
Back to top Go down
aria
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
aria

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:19 pm

My 'Beater' has the low pipe with no dBkiller installed. It's noisy as fuck, I hate it. I'll stick with it as the only other pipe I'd want on it would be a Hi Pipe and having two identical Grisos would be a bit Naff!😆 Gotta trawl the Bay of Fleas and find a killer for it.

Your bike is very pretty. It makes my nipples hard......... Shocked
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Pete
sometimes............. you are very bad indeed affraid affraid affraid Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag   GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO fueling and guzzidiag
Page 1 of 1