GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fuel injection.

Go down 
+2
lcjohnny
Banders
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Banders
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:11 am

Hi wondering if anyone knows where I can find replacement fuel injections from in the UK, GRiSO 1200 8vs thanks.
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:15 am

hi do you mean the injectors themselves?

If so this thread is very useful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SMTCapeCod and Banders like this post

Back to top Go down
Banders
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:00 am

Thanks good information, hopefully I can find something in the UK.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:28 pm

I've since discovered that the 190 has ~10% higher flow rate than the 189.

scratch

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!

lcjohnny and Banders like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:40 am

beetle wrote:

I've since discovered that the 190 has ~10% higher flow rate than the 189.

scratch

That is interesting as [in theory] if you thow 10% more fuel into the pot for each pulse you should get 10% more fuel consumption and those hydrocarbons could [in theory] produce 10% more bang Exclamation

I never read of a 10% power increase and I wasn't aware that the later ones are more thirsty Question Question
Back to top Go down
Banders
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:15 am

Q is though will the 190s affect the running of the bike, ie flooding at tickler,bogging down on throttle operation?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:50 am

lcjohnny wrote:

That is interesting as [in theory] if you thow 10% more fuel into the pot for each pulse you should get 10% more fuel consumption and those hydrocarbons could [in theory] produce 10% more bang Exclamation

I never read of a 10% power increase and I wasn't aware that the later ones are more thirsty Question Question

No.

Banders likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:44 am

lcjohnny wrote:

No.

Banders wrote:
Q is though will the 190s affect the running of the bike, ie flooding at tickler,bogging down on throttle operation?

No.

I don't know why I mentioned it. I plead temporary insanity. I apologise for my nerdy pedantry.

Taking into account spray patterns and fuel pressure, the end result makes diddly-squat difference. The 190 was used in 2010 & later models. '08 & '09 models would have run a bee's dick less rich than later models once updated to the 2230G803 or 68S maps, but we're talking micrograms of fuel in a relatively thirsty environment above 4500 RPM.

If you run one of my maps, they were all made with 190's.

I go now.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
steveb
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
steveb

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:07 am

Are they the same as 1100 ones I have a new one spare
Back to top Go down
Evilgarfield
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Evilgarfield

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:59 am

No, the 1100 uses  IWP162

This is the holes pattern

beetle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuel injection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel injection.    Fuel injection.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuel injection.
Page 1 of 1