GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Replacement of fuel injection hose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilbur
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Wilbur

Replacement of fuel injection hose Empty
PostSubject: Replacement of fuel injection hose   Replacement of fuel injection hose Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:40 pm

The hose that runs from the famous QR connector to the fuel injectors has a kink in it near the connector. Looks like it’s ready to give way.
How do I get the old hose off the barbed connections at either end and what sort of hose to fit after? Will I need some sort of hose clamps as well?
I’m thinking a slightly longer rubber hose.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Replacement of fuel injection hose   Replacement of fuel injection hose Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:45 pm

For the QD connector at the tank end just buy a new one. Down the injector end I don't know if there are aftermarket connectors that would work? If not just cut the old hose off carefully and re-use it. The 'T' pice will be an easily available generic part.

Oh, and as for hose? Any 3/8 FI fuel hose will do.

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wilbur
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Wilbur

PostSubject: Re: Replacement of fuel injection hose   Replacement of fuel injection hose Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:49 pm

My prob is the hose near the QD has kink. I want to replace that section of hose with a slightly longer rubber hose.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Replacement of fuel injection hose   Replacement of fuel injection hose Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:57 pm

Well but a new top fitting and cut the hose off the 'T' piece and replace it with 3/8 FI fuel hose. You can make it as long as you want.

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement of fuel injection hose   Replacement of fuel injection hose Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Replacement of fuel injection hose
Page 1 of 1