GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.

Go down 
+9
hipower
kiwi dave
Street
guzzirider721
Richard
Pete Roper
luxel
Triman023
Steak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Multiply by 8 and divide by 5. Most of us can cope with that. Very Happy  actually on long rides or drives I quite often entertain myself by converting distances from road signs to miles. In the US and UK I do it the other way. I am a bear of very little brain though and am easily amused........

Snap! Me too. Gotta think of something on those long rides.
Back to top Go down
hipower
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
hipower

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:15 am

luxel wrote:
Any thoughts on using a zinc/phosphorus additive to flat tappet GRiSO oil. I use only Eni 10-60 oil?

Don't wait. Do the inspection and see how bad it is. I had 10k miles and the DLC was on its way out so I opted to get the roller kit and do the work myself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I caught it in time before any damage was done. You can see where the coating is failing in a couple of the pics I posted.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:53 am

kiwi dave wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:
Multiply by 8 and divide by 5. Most of us can cope with that. Very Happy  actually on long rides or drives I quite often entertain myself by converting distances from road signs to miles. In the US and UK I do it the other way. I am a bear of very little brain though and am easily amused........

Snap!  Me too.  Gotta think of something on those long rides.

I find it simpler to multiply by 6.  

Yes, of course, dot-6, as it saves a step.  I am too busy on rides trying not to kill myself to do multi-step math.  Wink

Bill

DC950 and SMTCapeCod like this post

Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:06 am

Steak wrote:
GRiSO 1200 8V - Technical Specifications datasheet

GRiSO 1200 8V - Maintenance Schedule

GRiSO 1200 8V - Recommended Fluids

GRiSO 1200 8V - Fastener Torque Table

If any of these links don't redirect to the correct document, please alert me by PM for correction.

Did anybody download copies of these before Steak's sad death? I'm after the torque settings, if possible.

Edit-found in the manual. Page 14 on.
Back to top Go down
Robeartato
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robeartato

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:18 pm

I find the torque listings in the service manual rather difficult to differentiate actually. It doesn't help that the manual doesn't seem to refer to things by the same name as in the torque listing.
Back to top Go down
Nicollini
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Nicollini

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:
Steak wrote:

If any of these links don't redirect to the correct document, please alert me by PM for correction.

Did anybody download copies of these before Steak's sad death? I'm after the torque settings, if possible.

Following up on Papa Lazarou question. Has anyone been able to access the above "Maintenance schedule" "Recommended Fluids" "Fastener Torque Table"

I've been a member for around 6 months now and have never had access. I understand with Steaks passing there were questions on who would be taking the reigns on site management, any updates on that?
Back to top Go down
Nicollini
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Nicollini

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:06 pm

Nicollini wrote:
Papa Lazarou wrote:
Steak wrote:

Following up on Papa Lazarou question. Has anyone been able to access the above "Maintenance schedule" "Recommended Fluids" "Fastener Torque Table"

I've been a member for around 6 months now and have never had access. I understand with Steaks passing there were questions on who would be taking the reigns on site management, any updates on that?

Bump, has anyone been able to grant access to users for the above mentioned pins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.   Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Schedule, Required Fluids, Torquing etc.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2