GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Oil cooler warping plastic shite

Go down 
+14
novamotorcycles
Spruce Goose
guzziownr
Lazlokovacs
Kiwi_Roy
tvboy
Crazy speed
keenerkeen07
Blue
Bill Hagan
Pete Roper
Grisonut
plantboy
The Saint
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Improved but not perfect.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JohnA likes this post

Back to top Go down
novamotorcycles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
novamotorcycles

PostSubject: Created a custom cover.   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:29 am

Hey GRiSO fans. Nova Motorcycles is a small vintage and custom shop in Western Massachusetts. We had a customer do some work on his 2017 GRiSO. One of the things he wanted was a new oil cover because his had warped. We designed an aluminum version. If anyone is interested in buying one then let me know. We tried to stay true to the original design but with our own sort of take on it. I have only done the one off so far so I am not sure of the price if we make a bunch... but probably in the $200-250 range with anodizing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SMTCapeCod likes this post

Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:15 pm

thumbs up on the black (in lieu of red) side faring decals
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:35 am

My original plastic grill is unwarped 2010 1200 though think its somewhat fugly, £50 to you free shipping in the UK Laughing Stucci sells the best looking grills for little monies, rapid dispatch to the UK, least mine was.

I like the brushed stainless finish as goes along with the rest of the bikes varied theme.
A black painted cooler makes it pop better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Holger
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Holger

PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:06 am

auch meiner gefällt mir...für rund 60 Euro gekauft...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:35 am

And this one as well —> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oil cooler warping plastic shite   Oil cooler warping plastic shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oil cooler warping plastic shite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2